McGovern is messing up the run game

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Williams isn't as physical of a run blocker, but is pretty solid in pass protection. I don't think the run game is significantly better or worse with either of them.

phildadon86

Reaction score
PFF gave his run blocking a grade of 40.7........... which is putrid.

I think we need to go OL in round 1 nest year. Too many weak links. Sure wish we would have taken Creed Humphrey instead of that kentucky kid in round 2.
For real. He would of been our next Tfred

blueblood70

Reaction score
The answer is simple. Start Collins at LG where he is better and his natural position and try Williams ar LT where is his naturel position.
theres a much more simple answer, let the PRO coaches, owners, GM, and team personnel figure it out. jeez..
nothing here is tangible or valid no ones watching no ones making decisions using fans or the zone..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes, you are making up parts to add to your rants. You know it. Quit acting dumb.

Not only are you a complete liar, but you got destroyed on this one. LOL

Funny to listen to you deny it. Keep it up and I will simply go back and repost all of it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not only are you a complete liar, but you got destroyed on this one. LOL

Funny to listen to you deny it. Keep it up and I will simply go back and repost all of it.
Show me and everybody else where I once even supported McGovern as our Center. I dare you!

If you can't find anything of the sort, be a man and apologize for once again making such false accusations!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Show me and everybody else where I once even supported McGovern as our Center. I dare you!

If you can't find anything of the sort, be a man and apologize for once again making such false accusations!!!

LOL........Its not about McGovern. Its about Williams and Biadasz. Which you lost horribly on both counts. The fact that you keep trying to change the whole conversation to McGovern says it all.

Williams, McGovern, and some other joker you claimed were all practicing snaps and one of them would be replacing Biadasz.

Just be a man about it, admit you were wrong and lets move on.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I feel like I was one of if not the only one still pounding the drum for Connor Williams this season. His penalties needed to be addressed, but he’s a good blocker.

Reactions: BAT

conner01

Reaction score
We just need to cut McGovern. He’s garbage.
Cut the guy lol
Fans amaze me with throwing around cutting guys
Most of this board wanted MCGovern at LG even though he’s played mostly RG and played fairly solid there. They wanted CW cut which would be e really dumb since that would cost you a chance at a comp pick
Fans are gonna be shocked at what CW gets paid because fans think if a guy isn’t Martin he’s a jag
CW is a solid guard
MCGovern is a decent RG
Biadasz for a player who’s played basically one season is a decent center who should get better

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Cut the guy lol
Fans amaze me with throwing around cutting guys
Most of this board wanted MCGovern at LG even though he’s played mostly RG and played fairly solid there. They wanted CW cut which would be e really dumb since that would cost you a chance at a comp pick
Fans are gonna be shocked at what CW gets paid because fans think if a guy isn’t Martin he’s a jag
CW is a solid guard
MCGovern is a decent RG
Biadasz for a player who’s played basically one season is a decent center who should get better

I just ignore reactionaries at this point. That is all what it is. Emotional knee jerk reaction.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
With Covid and the rigors of a 17 game season, the Cowboys are definitely going to need players to step up and play in a pinch at OG and C. They would ideally be McGovern and Biadasz.