McGovern is messing up the run game

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Stats are yes stats # 52 is the most penalized player in the NFL this yr. And I don’t “ hate “ the guy just sick of seeing drive killing “ HOLDING 52 Offense “ ….

Yes, that is not good obviously. However, this is the first year he's had that issue. He only had 3 holds and 2 false starts against him last year play 100% of snaps.

I think you have to give the guy another chance.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Williams was the best run blocker of the two but the worst pass blocker on the line. Too many holding calls.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's funny that people would put so much blame for this offense on a very spare LG not playing anymore. As if Williams would fix it all.
It could be the whole weakest link in the chain thing that is causing our offense to struggle so much.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Well, probably not just him, but Dallas needs to reinsert Williams ASAP. The experiment is over.

and the majority on this board wanted C. Williams cut and McGovern handed the keys. I was against this from the start. Williams is a pretty good run blocker.

At least we know now and didnt just think he would be good in the off-season

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Biadasz needs to be replaced. Weak link right in the Center of our Oline. The results on tape are proving it. Even PFF agrees.

You lost on Biadasz so horribly its embarrassing. While Williams got benched Biadasz is #1 in NFC Pro bowl voting for centers.

Game, Set, Match!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Tyler Biadasz is the weakest link on this offensive line, not sure why he keeps getting a pass when his snaps are all over the place and he gets pushed back into Dak on a regular basis.

For the record, pro-bowl voting is laughable most of the time.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You lost on Biadasz so horribly its embarrassing. While Williams got benched Biadasz is #1 in NFC Pro bowl voting for centers.

Game, Set, Match!
Fans are the voters. They believe Biadasz is another Frederick since they went to the same college. Not even close. Biadasz has stunk. Nothing like Frederick.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Tyler Biadasz is the weakest link on this offensive line, not sure he keeps getting a pass when his snaps are all over the place and he gets pushed back into Dak on a regular basis.

For the record, pro-bowl voting is laughable most of the time.
Tell that to @CowboyRoy . He is so strung up on Biadasz, he can't see what's truly happening on the field.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Fans are the voters. They believe Biadasz is another Frederick since they went to the same college. Not even close. Biadasz has stunk. Nothing like Frederick.

Yep, he sucks, but he is going to make the pro bowl as a starter in his first healthy season.

Because you know better then everyone else right? You were a 1% body fat all pro Jr. High center? :muttley:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Yep, he sucks, but he is going to make the pro bowl as a starter in his first healthy season.

Because you know better then everyone else right? You were a 1% body fat all pro Jr. High center? :muttley:

He's not going to make the Pro Bowl. Fan voting counts very little in the grand scheme of who get in.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
The real problem is our best LG is playing RT and our experiment at RT has worked out yet we keep these bums in the middle of the OL and it's hurting the entire offense. I think Smith, Collins, Badiazz(by default), Martin, Steele(can't believe I just typed that) is our best 5 and that's just what it is. The sooner this is done the better.

blueblood70

Reaction score
fans are messing up this forum, messing up real fans vibe with 9-4 successful season all the debbie downer talk and being miserable about everything is wearing thin on those that are content at this point we are 9-4

let the coaches figure out whos messing things up and make changes,

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He's not going to make the Pro Bowl. Fan voting counts very little in the grand scheme of who get in.

Even if he doesnt. The fact he is there says enough.

Here is a guy that told me not only did Biadasz suck, but Williams would beat him out at center. Then it was McGover. All while I told him Williams would be replaced.

Here we are 14 games in and Williams has been replaced and Biadasz is first in pro bowl voting. Its over!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The real problem is our best LG is playing RT and our experiment at RT has worked out yet we keep these bums in the middle of the OL and it's hurting the entire offense. I think Smith, Collins, Badiazz(by default), Martin, Steele(can't believe I just typed that) is our best 5 and that's just what it is. The sooner this is done the better.
Agreed

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
fans are messing up this forum, messing up real fans vibe with 9-4 successful season all the debbie downer talk and being miserable about everything is wearing thin on those that are content at this point we are 9-4

let the coaches figure out whos messing things up and make changes,

How many weeks does the run game and offense have to struggle before we are allowed to be concerned?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Even if he doesnt. The fact he is there says enough.

Here is a guy that told me not only did Biadasz suck, but Williams would beat him out at center. Then it was McGover. All while I told him Williams would be replaced.

Here we are 14 games in and Williams has been replaced and Biadasz is first in pro bowl voting. Its over!!
I never mentioned McGovern, so stop lying. You have a bad habit of intentionally lying...or you have a bad case of amnesia. I always said Farniok could become our starter if given a chance. I also said Biadasz would decline and start hurting this team, and he has. Looks like you were wrong.