McShay Invitational Draft and Trade Chatter Thread

Plankton

Reaction score
Willing to trade if there are any takers. Will give it 10 minutes, and I'll have my pick in otherwise.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
So.....had the Cowboys not traded up.....Justin Herbert would be sitting in their lap. Interesting....:popcorn:

rELCTK
Yes to take that trade down, lol.

morasp

Reaction score
I am hoping DAL gets this actual break at 17. That Herbert is there or Love and a team comes up for a QB.

ALL those dang picks versus getting Odukah and skipping the rest of the draft. lord....
I'll bet we could really leverage that trade with someone desperate for a QB

tm1119

Reaction score
They want Chaisson I think. That's my vote. TM1119, I think if you notice these delays, just make the pick. We know your not going to pick Jalen Hurts in the first round or something off the wall like that for these teams. You know, and most of us know what teams want.
Just don't want people jumping ship, that's all. We got your back whomever you decide on.

There's enough people on top of it here that we can get a few votes pretty quickly. We'll see how desperate times get later if I have to decide a pick.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I am hoping DAL gets this actual break at 17. That Herbert is there or Love and a team comes up for a QB.

ALL those dang picks versus getting Odukah and skipping the rest of the draft. lord....

Sorry I planted that seed...but that would be so Jerry couped up in his house on draft day.

holding-celebs-who-make-booze.gif

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sorry I planted that seed...but that would be so Jerry couped up in his house on draft day.

holding-celebs-who-make-booze.gif
I hated the PHI, DAL and WAS trades up. Dumpster fire moves.
Seeing the deal there for Arizona at 17 was exactly what I would have been angling for as DAL GM.

Top ILB/S/OC all on the board still and I am dropping only 4 slots for max reward.

Skybox22

Reaction score
I hated the PHI, DAL and WAS trades up. Dumpster fire moves.
Seeing the deal there for Arizona at 17 was exactly what I would have been angling for as DAL GM.

Top ILB/S/OC all on the board still and I am dropping only 4 slots for max reward.
Didn't Washington trade DOWN?

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Yea skins traded down but I messed up the pick lol, the skins really didn’t need a dt so now I have them starting 3 dots and sweat lol

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Shocking news I know, but Cardinals willing to move pick 20. Needs to be quick though (I need to take off for a while)