McShay Invitational Draft and Trade Chatter Thread

tm1119

Reaction score
Up to everyone else...if participation is going to go down I can stop it whenever you guys want

tm1119

Reaction score
And with that said...this has been stopped long enough. 30 mins and no response to multiple pm's or signs of life oline.

Post your picks for the Falcons

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So.....had the Cowboys not traded up.....Justin Herbert would be sitting in their lap. Interesting....:popcorn:

rELCTK

Skybox22

Reaction score
Up to everyone else...if participation is going to go down I can stop it whenever you guys want
They want Chaisson I think. That's my vote. TM1119, I think if you notice these delays, just make the pick. We know your not going to pick Jalen Hurts in the first round or something off the wall like that for these teams. You know, and most of us know what teams want.
Just don't want people jumping ship, that's all. We got your back whomever you decide on.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am hoping DAL gets this actual break at 17. That Herbert is there or Love and a team comes up for a QB.

ALL those dang picks versus getting Odukah and skipping the rest of the draft. lord....

morasp

Reaction score
Queen is the sleeper pick. If they stay at 16...queen is who I think they take
I was wondering if the cowboys visit with him was real or a smoke screen. Kind of a one year wonder but pretty dynamic.