McShay Invitational Draft and Trade Chatter Thread

JBS

Reaction score
I had no intention of taking Tua when the skins approached me about a trade...I was going to move up and take C. Young. Piecing together a second deal was too much work, so I altered plans on the fly and went w Tua.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I had no intention of taking Tua when the skins approached me about a trade...I was going to move up and take C. Young. Piecing together a second deal was too much work, so I altered plans on the fly and went w Tua.
I like it, if the medicals check out on Tua I think he's gonna be dynamite in this league.
And it throws a wrench into this draft right at pick #2, love it

DFWJC

Reaction score
Where will the picks be posted?
On the original thread?

TheDank

Reaction score
Where will the picks be posted?
On the original thread?
Separate thread they’ve created in the draft zone. Creator would like picks and trades pmd no posting in that thread please.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I believe @tm1119 wants us to send him the picks and/or trades in a PM and he will post the official picks/trades in the thread.

Someone went rogue.

tm1119

Reaction score
Gentlemen, I believe @tm1119 wants us to send him the picks and/or trades in a PM and he will post the official picks/trades in the thread.

Someone went rogue.

If you're referring to the selection thread...that wasn't even the Lions owner. Just some dummy commenting

morasp

Reaction score
is the draft order going to be updated to reflect the trades?

tm1119

Reaction score
And Chase Young and Myles Garrett would be absolutely terrifying...a lot to give up, but they'd absolutely wreck offenses together.