McVay's Comments on Cowboys

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Both teams should be fully prepared for a hard fought contest. That especially applies to the 'Boys as the visiting team. Here's hoping our guys play physically, smartly and aggressively! The Rams might be our biggest challenge yet. It should take 100% from everyone. May the best team win!

Last edited:

rwalters31

Reaction score
Both teams should be fully prepared for a hard fought contest. That especially applies to the 'Boys as the visiting team. Here's hoping our guys play physically, smartly and aggressively! The Rams might be our biggest challenge yet. It should take 100% from everyone. May the best team win!
You mean "may the bird of paradise fly up your nose". Old sayings are some times good.

plasticman

Reaction score
Very disappointed in his description of the team. There isn't a single phrase worthy of being locker room material. Masterfully done.

Meanwhile, he is preparing his team to destroy this Cowboy perfection he so eloquently describes. Because he recognizes it for the BS it is. There are always flaws to expose.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I see this as falling to our advantage.

The Rams started well like we did in 2016 and frontrunnered this year.

But towards the end of the season like we did..

lost some momentum.

The Rams have not been playing must win games like we have for the last 10 weeks.

They have been cruising and giving interviews.

We been playing smash mouth and taking names.

Names like Brees, Manning and Wentz.

I think they are in for a brawl and they got swords and knives..

we got whips and guns.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
nothing this year has been easy.
and it won't be saturday night.
it will be tough.
it will be hard-fought.
believe me.
WE WILL BEAT THE RAMS.
:starspin:Cowboys Against The Rams:starspin:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dude watched us as well at Washington folks

Yeah that Washington experience is big. Especially considering Jason Garrett has done the same exact thing offensively since he became OC. The only thing out of the playbook is that stupid wishbone formation he used to occasionally show.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Smart coaches pump sunshine all week long leading up the game.
And a lot of what he is saying IS true!
But yes, lots of cheese bait.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Kris Richard is the only guy that can save us. I think Garrett/Linehan is an awful matchup against McVay

So Richard is the Savior?

I think we all need to start realizing this is a team sport. All these guys, together, have won 8 of their last 9 games. I have my issues with our OC, but if we are going to hand out blame, we also have to be fair in giving credit.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Richard knows the Seahawks. Richard knows the Rams.

Our back is a grown *** man. Their's is a wittle Gurley.

This game is over.

We finally made it back to the NFC Championship Game.

Soak it in, bros.

On any given Sunday...

Or maybe this is better: Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we ARE again getting no respect. Have you seen the latest odds? We are 7 point dogs. Underestimated yet again!! McVay is brilliant, but sometimes you meet your match on the field and the difference is simple, the players..NOT the scheme. We need to do what WE DO...make the rams play our style. If we can do that, we might win. Tavon Austin needs to play angry and be a difference maker like he was last week. Field position will mean everything this weekend. You don't want Dak trying to have 15 play drives all day long.Thats not realistic. Need to help him. I see Zeke toting the rock 30 plus times and receiving the rock at least 10 times. Rams are terrible covering RB screens. We can expose that. Don't forget, Kris Richard is all too familiar with these Rams and McVey. Coming from Seattle and facing them twice a year gives us an edge.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I see this as falling to our advantage.

The Rams started well like we did in 2016 and frontrunnered this year.

But towards the end of the season like we did..

lost some momentum.

The Rams have not been playing must win games like we have for the last 10 weeks.

They have been cruising and giving interviews.

We been playing smash mouth and taking names.

Names like Brees, Manning and Wentz.

I think they are in for a brawl and they got swords and knives..

we got whips and guns.

:thumbup:

As much as I admire your swagger, I'm hoping we don't take them lightly by any measure. Judging from McVay's comments, he's preparing his team for a dogfight. I hope our coaches do the same. On a good day, I think they're capable of scoring on anyone. Let's make sure we avoid making their day a good one. If our guys go into their back yard expecting a cakewalk, it could get ugly. I'm not about to underestimate them and surely wouldn't encourage our players to do the same. I'm just a firm believer in speaking softly and carrying a big stick . . . ;)

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
As much as I admire your swagger, I'm hoping we don't take them lightly by any measure. Judging from McVay's comments, he's preparing his team for a dogfight. I hope our coaches do the same. On a good day, I think they're capable of scoring on anyone. Let's make sure we avoid making their day a good one. If our guys go into their back yard expecting a cakewalk, it could get ugly. I'm not about to underestimate them and surely wouldn't encourage our players to. I'm just a firm believer in speaking softly and carrying a big stick . . . ;)
The bigger the better..

that stick..

Blugeon YOU MEAN you mean.

I just smell blood in the water for us.

And shark fins circling the Rams.

We will see.

We have to close the deal this year..

no more waiting.

:omg: