Me Mum has gone to the great war room in the sky

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear zoners, I wanted to recognize the passing of Mum, steadfast Cowboys fan and owner of a powerful left hook.
Jesus took her today. Jesus took only her and not her Cowboys memorabilia. So for that I am grateful.

I was not in the room when she passed but a friend said her last words were "I did it for . . . Johnny." Though her caregiver said her last word was "Bosco."

I will be away from this board for a while. I am contacting Jerry and Stephen to advise them.
O death.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
2zdyac.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Much luv unto yer' "MUM'S" journey forward on the trail all thee of life's Fandom must eventually tread ,oh ye,my lonesome friend at this hour:starspin:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dear zoners, I wanted to recognize the passing of Mum, steadfast Cowboys fan and owner of a powerful left hook.
Jesus took her today. Jesus took only her and not her Cowboys memorabilia. So for that I am grateful.

I was not in the room when she passed but a friend said her last words were "I did it for . . . Johnny." Though her caregiver said her last word was "Bosco."

I will be away from this board for a while. I am contacting Jerry and Stephen to advise them.
O death.

Love.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

O death.

Love you. You gave me words I will never forget. Words I still hold dear.
I shed tears for you.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear Zoners, let me clarify.
The CHARACTER Mum passed away.

No real mums were harmed in making this post.
Your remembrances of her are nonetheless welcomed.
For instance, when Mum took me out with an upper cut, I declined to press charges.
I thought your post seemed a bit too sarcastic to be a genuine eulogy. I mean, I rank on my mother a lot, but jokes like that are reserved for my father's passing. Shame he couldn't die twice - Y'all missed some good stuff.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I thought your post seemed a bit too sarcastic to be a genuine eulogy. I mean, I rank on my mother a lot, but jokes like that are reserved for my father's passing. Shame he couldn't die twice - Y'all missed some good stuff.
Your father was OK by me. He just wore the wrong rocker on his jacket.
We are orphans? Let's go play. Bring matches.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Much luv unto yer' "MUM'S" journey forward on the trail all thee of life's Fandom must eventually tread ,oh ye,my lonesome friend at this hour:starspin:
To quote the not-great Jill Clayburg in an awful 80s movie when I was a good writer and recognized cheese. "I am alone, not lonely." :)
We are never alone when we walk with Melon, Corso and Jesus.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

O death.

It's hard to tell if/when you're being serious but having lost mine years ago I sympathize.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm listening,,, &,,, don't you go repeating past stories after having once been shared,,,er,,, cuz' I'm hearin' ya' bro!

* sometimes I wonder tween us two ,which was more fortunate in when&what panned out in life with us,Running Brother? ( as it's a pretty deep subject, tho, hardly worthy of discussion fer' a couple of ol' Cobb's such as us,,,;)

:starspin::thumbup::starspin: