Me Mum has gone to the great war room in the sky

lukin2006

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. Mom's are irreplaceable. Miss my mom every day. Thoughts headed your way. Take as much time as you need to grieve...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. Mom's are irreplaceable. Miss my mom every day. Thoughts headed your way. Take as much time as you need to grieve...
Now I feel really bad. Please read my subsequent post that states Mum's demise is that of a character,not an actual person.:(
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But let me say this: You miss your mom every day? A mom who is missed every day must have been a great mom. And she raised a good and caring son.
:clap:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Now I feel really bad. Please read my subsequent post that states Mum's demise is that of a character,not an actual person.:(
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But let me say this: You miss your mom every day? A mom who is missed every day must have been a great mom. And she raised a good and caring son.
:clap:
* hardly adequate of a contrite spirit in it's admission of blatant malfeasance conducted upon others of variable levels of inner makeup of their personal casing-liners GIMME,,, everybody ain't like you, ya know?*

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
* hardly adequate of a contrite spirit in it's admission of blatant malfeasance conducted upon others of variable levels of inner makeup of their personal casing-liners GIMME,,, everybody ain't like you, ya know?*
I had the same thought but said, "Meh."