Meaningless hypothetical

TXCowboyVol

Reaction score
We’ve seen 2 seasons as bodies of work for the following tandems...Goff/Gurley and Dak/Zeke...year 1, clear advantage Cows duo...year 2, clear advantage Rams duo...soooo....if we can play JJ and be unbiased for a min...would you guys trade our duo for that one?

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
I think our duo is better....and I cant wait to see their response to a downer season.

winzstar

Reaction score
As long as Prescott is here he is the QB. We will never see significant time from Cooper cause Garrett don't believe in competition.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Straight up yes.

I'm pretty sure we can get any good RB to work well behind 3 pro bowl calibre players on the offensive line.

winzstar

Reaction score
I guess I'm one of the few that likes Morris. However, I do see him moving on for a chance at starting and a pay raise. Smith is cheaper than Morris and had a pretty good year. The vet minimum may price Morris out of Dallas.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess I'm one of the few that likes Morris. However, I do see him moving on for a chance at starting and a pay raise. Smith is cheaper than Morris and had a pretty good year. The vet minimum may price Morris out of Dallas.

I like Morris too but he only got what 2-4 carries a game. Even when he broke off that 72 yard run the coaches still didn't give him more carries. Smith atleast plays special teams.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We’ve seen 2 seasons as bodies of work for the following tandems...Goff/Gurley and Dak/Zeke...year 1, clear advantage Cows duo...year 2, clear advantage Rams duo...soooo....if we can play JJ and be unbiased for a min...would you guys trade our duo for that one?
Cows?