Twitter: Meanwhile, Dak is chilling

Big D

Reaction score
The way he walks on his toes is stressing my calves! :laugh:

CWR

Reaction score
Even if it was coming in on Minny most exclusively, they'd move the line by litle by little until the money evened out. Bad info maybe but you don't move a line 5.5 points. It doesn't work that way.

They must've move the line because all the money was going on Minny side. I guess a lot of people are banking on him not playing.

EDIT: I see your point. It's bizarre the way they moved it.

lkelly

Reaction score
Even if it was coming in on Minny most exclusively, they'd move the line by litle by little until the money evened out. Bad info maybe but you don't move a line 5.5 points. It doesn't work that way.
It moved that span over the course of about 3 days. Show me one book that moved it 5.5 points in a few hours or even over a day.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While Cowboyzone is in hysterics....

Yeah, that doesn't really tell anyone of us if he is playing or not.

It does tell us that he is taking the trip. For one, he wants to be with the team, for two, if Rush plays he can be there to coach him and help him see what is going on in the game, and three, it keeps the moral of the team together. That is how a team works.

One way or the other, the Vikings don't know what they are in for...

CWR

Reaction score
Romo wasn't that tough, unfortunately. His little body couldn't handle the punishment of playing 16+ games a year in the NFL.

He literally played with a punctured lung. Came back in the game vs the niners and won it with that injury and broken ribs. But please sit there on your couch and tell me how tough he isn't.

Batman1980

Reaction score
He literally played with a punctured lung. Came back in the game vs the niners and won it with that injury and broken ribs. But please sit there on your couch and tell me how tough he isn't.

It got to the point where he couldn't take an NFL hit anymore without experiencing moderate to severe back issues. He was tough in the beginning but after years of pounding behind terrible offensive lines, he couldn't take it anymore.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
C’mon, man. Don’t make him hurt his calf again rolling his own bag.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Injured players often don't make road trips, they stay back and continue to rehab their injuries. If Dak wasn't going to suit up tomorrow night the Cowboys wouldn't make him miss a valuable day of rest or rehabilitation.

This just about confirms he will be in uniform tomorrow night; because further recovery time may not be needed.

Praxit

Reaction score
..if you look closely you can spot 2 Vegas betters tallying up their numbers. ;)..

CWR

Reaction score
It got to the point where he couldn't take an NFL hit anymore without experiencing moderate to severe back issues. He was tough in the beginning but after years of pounding behind terrible offensive lines, he couldn't take it anymore.

Agreed. He was tough, but his body couldn't take the bludgeoning. He would play through whatever they'd let him though. It's semantics I suppose. Mentally he would endure, physically he had no choice. Too bad he went so long without an oline and run game.