Twitter: Meanwhile, Dak is chilling

Batman1980

Reaction score
yea, same with Gronk/........ forget the fact that hit he took would have craked all of us on our keyboards sternums and broke 5 or 6 ribs, I think Gronk is just old and cant take the its any longer......smh

Gronk is an absolute beast but TE is one of the most punishing positions in all of sports. You have to block defensive lineman like an OL and run through linebackers and safeties after you catch the ball.

pitt33

Reaction score
I don't hate Romo? I don't think he was quite elite but he was usually very good and the second best quarterback we've had since Troy Aikman.
I know he was the second best FA quarterback to ever suit up.

Kurt Warner takes that crown. By a long shot.

ShortRound

Reaction score
With the recent loss of his grandma and this game being important for the Cowboys, Dak is likely under a lot of emotional stress. Yet, look at Dak looking calm and focused. Dak is one of the strongest minds I have seen in a very long time. Much love and prayers to him and the team. I'm sure the team is going to play their butts off for Dak.

If Dak plays, I wouldn’t want to be the Vikings.

Batman1980

Reaction score
He's not even a bus driver anymore.

He's a suitcase driver!

5a6151c5b9720544bd230f11ce4070fe6b323991.jpg

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Gronk is an absolute beast but TE is one of the most punishing positions in all of sports. You have to block defensive lineman like an OL and run through linebackers and safeties after you catch the ball.
I was being very facetious. Point being was look at the hits that took romo out. Those were not just normal hits that his frail, brittle body broke in half on. That hit he took in the preseason in Seattle would have jacked up any QBs back in the league.

Just like that hit that took Gronk out had nothing to do with his age and everything to do with the absolute brutal hit he took.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Romo wasn't that tough, unfortunately. His little body couldn't handle the punishment of playing 16+ games a year in the NFL.
Tony Romo's late-game heroics in San Francisco Sunday came while he was playing in serious pain. Romo reportedly suffered both a fractured rib and a punctured lung against the 49ers. Romo finished the game completing 20 of 33 passes for 345 yards and two touchdowns. ...

Yeah, not tough at all.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There is more than one way to reach the game. High speed rail for example. Dak better play though, I do not want to see Rush.
You want, you want, you want. It's all about what you want? You, baby!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
There is more than one way to reach the game. High speed rail for example. Dak better play though, I do not want to see Rush.
Why? Dak is just an average QB, anybody can do the same things he does