Media hates Dak, will they eat crow after a SB win?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I don't understand any of this, to be honest. Used to be, people could have opinions. Now if you have one and you voice it, anybody who doesn't agree with it just labels you. What's the point of it all?

Yo they are trying to control the narrative. I wonder how many media members does Jerry have under his payroll?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yo they are trying to control the narrative. I wonder how many media members does Jerry have under his payroll?

I don't see that. Most of the media, so far as I can tell, are supporting the idea of "Pay Dak". That's not Jerry.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I believe Dak has a very long memory and holds grudges small or big against anyone who puts him down like Michael Jordan does. He may not express it, but inside he remembers the pain and uses it as a fuel.

I believe that when Dak wins a SB this year the front office and Media will move the goal post again claiming the Dallas won the SB due to a loaded roster and not a talented QB. They will omit out the extra liability and Mayhem comes with playing for America’s team(Really the cowboys are playing 18 teams the extra being the Mayhem energy that surrounds Cowboys HQ)

I will post updates of weekly prediction by media to keep a record of all the haters.:dance::dance::dance::dance:
I find that people who overuse the word hater tend to be people with the most hatred in them