Mega Millions Tonight

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
How many tickets did you purchase?
So many people are buying Mega Millions tickets that unique number combinations are running out. The $1.6 billion Mega Millions prize to be drawn tonight, Tuesday could be the largest prize in U.S. history.

It's no coincidence that lottery jackpots continue to grow larger. The previous record was set in January 2016, when Powerball held a drawing for $1.59 billion. At least six out of the 11 jackpots valued at over $500 million have occurred during the last two years.

Just in case you're wondering what 1 Billion dollars looks like.
HJPvGt6.jpg

HJPx42e.jpg

GOOD LUCK! Let us know IF you win. :p

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I really don't gamble, but when it breaks a billion I tend to buy $20 worth. If I don't win and nobody else does either. I likely won't buy again.

I just don't care for gambling. It feels like throwing money in the trash when I could be buying another guitar!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really don't gamble, but when it breaks a billion I tend to buy $20 worth. If I don't win and nobody else does either. I likely won't buy again.

I just don't care for gambling. It feels like throwing money in the trash when I could be buying another guitar!
That's another good reason for my never having learned to play the guitar. Cutting in on my gambling.

rynochop

Reaction score
1.6 billion is real money. Cash option 800 mil, less probably say 30 percent taxes and whatever, 560 million net. You'd have to make some really awful, very large investments to lose that kind of money

jsb357

Reaction score
1.6 billion is real money. Cash option 800 mil, less probably say 30 percent taxes and whatever, 560 million net. You'd have to make some really awful, very large investments to lose that kind of money

online estimates $687,675,000 for most Texas residents.

That'll do.

:thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Wife's grandmother got us to buy a couple tickets.
I don't do lottery stuff, given the odds, but whatevs.

As long as my wife isn't going cray on it.

God's luck to everybody! Unless you worship some weird God of punishment...
Then whatever fields in your ballpark.