Mega prediction for next year

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am reading the tea leaves and seeing the future. Offseason moves. Here is my prediction on what Mr. Jones actually does this off-season:

McCarthy is back
new d Coordinator to replace Q (he gets a head job)
Moore is retained (won’t get another offer)
Bring in another offensive mind at qb coach or running game coordinator
Cooper is waived
Dlaw is waived
Signed: Gallup, Gregory, Kerse, Wilson, maybe hooker or kazee
Fa: couple OL, LB and DT, safety maybe a rb or wr
Draft: fast twitch WR, TE, two olineman, RB, DT, LB (not on this order. Think we go oline in rd 1)

yeah I know not that much. But I think that’s what is going down

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I am reading the tea leaves and seeing the future. Offseason moves. Here is my prediction on what Mr. Jones actually does this off-season:

McCarthy is back
Cooper is waived
Dlaw is waived
Draft: fast twitch WR, TE, two olineman, RB, DT, LB (not on this order. Think we go oline in rd 1)

Pretty much what I've been saying in recent months. Will be interesting to see what actually though.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
For the defense to get to the next level and become dominant they need a dt that can dominate the run game and push the pocket (A Vita Vea clone would do it). That would create even more outside pressure, sacks, and turnovers. We have decent finesse rushers inside but we need someone who can put a C or G on skates and drive him into the QB, forcing him to vacate the pocket and allow the outside rushers to feast.

Outside pressure is useless if the QB only has to step up to avoid it.

Edit: so if a beast DL like that is available we need to get him.

BigD5

Reaction score
FJRpf-FX0Ace_rM

dckid

Reaction score

McCarthy is back
Cooper is waived
Dlaw is waived

Excuse me as I throw up n my mouth. What a lipstick on a pig approach.

dckid

Reaction score
The sad part is this is only the case like 5-6 times but very 26 years. Mostly it’s 8-8 ish. Man just think about it, same as it was under Romo. I loved that guy but I wish he could have come to future and understood and then come back and play. Great mind in terms of understanding the game but he was captain bonehead. Dak is just a more conservative Romo. He has zero guts to make the pass. You got your 40 million, go out and leave it on the field.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm not sure KM coming back is a slam dunk.........in fact, it's a bit complicated IMO. Pretty sure MM has no intention of letting Kellen limit this offense. His butt is clearly on the hot seat next year. How can he get more involved w/o stepping on Kellen's toe. My point, it would not surprises me at all if KM resigns/released from his contract to pursue other oppportunities.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
For the defense to get to the next level and become dominant they need a dt that can dominate the run game and push the pocket (A Vita Vea clone would do it). That would create even more outside pressure, sacks, and turnovers. We have decent finesse rushers inside but we need someone who can put a C or G on skates and drive him into the QB, forcing him to vacate the pocket and allow the outside rushers to feast.

Outside pressure is useless if the QB only has to step up to avoid it.

Edit: so if a beast DL like that is available we need to get him.

That Vita is a BEAST, so wanted him but.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Schedule will be a lot tougher meaning less wins. I'll go with 9 wins, a wildcard spot, and 1-and-done. Cowboys will only go 4-2 in the NFC (L)East. They will have two big wins against better teams only to be offset by two baffling losses against two inferior teams.

Acheman08

Reaction score
Schedule will be a lot tougher meaning less wins. I'll go with 9 wins, a wildcard spot, and 1-and-done. Cowboys will only go 4-2 in the NFC (L)East. They will have two big wins against better teams only to be offset by two baffling losses against two inferior teams.
I was thinking 7 or 8 wins at the absolute most but, ill happily be wrong.

GMO415

Reaction score
Won't even make the playoffs. We'll be begging for a spot in the post session.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I'm not sure KM coming back is a slam dunk.........in fact, it's a bit complicated IMO. Pretty sure MM has no intention of letting Kellen limit this offense. His butt is clearly on the hot seat next year. How can he get more involved w/o stepping on Kellen's toe. My point, it would not surprises me at all if KM resigns/released from his contract to pursue other oppportunities.
I hope Moore is gone. I hope someone makes the mistake of hiring him. They won’t though. They will watch the film of our games vs decent teams.

Jerry way over rates Moore!!!

Wezsh0T

Reaction score

McCarthy is back
Cooper is waived
Dlaw is waived

Dak needs someone like Kitna in his ear to tell him to let it rip.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

McCarthy is back
Cooper is waived
Dlaw is waived

LOL.....ya we are going places with # 4 under center.

Next season I highly doubt Dak finishes the season under center.

Pressure is now at the nuclear stage for Prescott and man before he hits the bench it's gonna get nasty for him out there big time.

Yes, you heard it here.....remember it.