News: Mel Kiper draft grades

tico

Reaction score
I don't watch ESPN draft because of his ridiculous looking face. But was forced to here him with NFL network and ESPN combo.
His grade means garbage to me ju6like his predictions

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't watch ESPN draft because of his ridiculous looking face. But was forced to here him with NFL network and ESPN combo.
His grade means garbage to me ju6like his predictions

That's fine but know that he would completely emasculate you in any kind of physical confrontation.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One downside to this draft class is it sure looks like Jourdan Lewis will spend another year needing to be freed.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
One downside to this draft class is it sure looks like Jourdan Lewis will spend another year needing to be freed.

Are you saying that because we still seem to be chasing length at corner?

If we're half as concerned about turning the ball over and Big Mike says, we have to find a way to get Lewis on the field.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you saying that because we still seem to be chasing length at corner?

If we're half as concerned about turning the ball over and Big Mike says, we have to find a way to get Lewis on the field.

Yes and the numbers added. It sure looks like Diggs starts outside with Awuzie and Brown is your nickel. Leaving Lewis to compete for the 4th spot with Robinson and Canady.

If Lewis was going to be the 3rd corner then why re-sign Brown?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
How are the Eagles higher than Washington? Insane. Guy is a clown.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yes and the numbers added. It sure looks like Diggs starts outside with Awuzie and Brown is your nickel. Leaving Lewis to compete for the 4th spot with Robinson and Canady.

If Lewis was going to be the 3rd corner then why re-sign Brown?
Brown is the three.

Awuzie and Lewis will start week one.

I'm fully confident Awuzie will play his way on to the bench by week seven and Diggs will start thereafter.

CB and S will be at the top of the need list again next April.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brown is the three.

Awuzie and Lewis will start week one.

I'm fully confident Awuzie will play his way on to the bench by week seven and Diggs will start thereafter.

CB and S will be at the top of the need list again next April.

Diggs will start week one.

And Awuzie goes to the Pro Bowl.

jnday

Reaction score
Mel was the lowest on Diggs that I've seen. Gave him a 3rd round grade. Actually had Gallimore rated a little higher.

He only gave out one A though. To his Baltimore Ravens.
If Dallas did not earn an A for this draft, no team should have got an A. Mel’s credibility took a hit on this grading this Dallas draft.

jnday

Reaction score
But if Mel's acknowledging the possibility of Biadasz and Anae possibly becoming starters then that's 5 potential starters out of one draft class which would be filthy.
This draft is not as good as Dallas’s “Dirty Dozen” draft under Landry, but it is the best draft since Jimmy left IMO.

Carter

Reaction score
Mel is senile and washed up.

Eagles had the worst Draft in the Leauge and get a B-

:D

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
B+, are you kidding me.
I guess that hairpiece is to tight on Eddie Munsters head.:laugh:

8FOR!3

Reaction score
A+ if it doesn't workout it doesn't workout but this is the best draft of my lifetime AS IS.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Diggs will start week one.

And Awuzie goes to the Pro Bowl.
No shot at a Pro Bowl for Awuzie.

Super Bowl participants arent eligible.

That's the road called the "high" one. I'll leave the particular context to imagination and/or opinion.

Good talk sir.

ultron

Reaction score
This was an A+++ draft, especially considering we were drafting in the middle of the pack unlike 2016 when we had a stellar draft but we were drafting at the top of the board

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He had Reggie Robinson 216th overall. I'm surprised he didn't rip them for that pick.

It seems like he acknowledged that he had Robinson rated low, saying he rocketed up boards.

ultron

Reaction score
Ultron’s draft grades:

Cowboys A+++
Eagles Z-

I’m not even joking. Jalen Hurts is a flat out bum vs. good college teams and Wentz is only 4 years into his nfl career, what a bunch of idiots. Reagor would be a special teams player on the Cowboys roster.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In 3-5 years this Cowboys draft class will be looked at as an A or even A+ by those that see it as > A today.