Meltdown time

75boyz

Reaction score
what saddens me most is when, well IF and when, we can fix the coaching problem and possibly upgrade QB (maybe) that by the time that happens I think we have wasted the excellent OL we built. Building a winner is always a game of whack a mole. But the Boys did the right thing (unlike some teams like Cleveland) by starting their rebuild in the early part of this decade by first building a great oline. But we have squandered it. Barring a miracle seems that window is gone.

Nice post. I mean I know there was a drop off in performance from Smith to Williams at LT and Collins to Knight at RT. But I don't think either of them were Chaz Green at Atlanta bad. McGovern is still re habbing so he's another guy in the batters box so to speak. I agree it's really hard to replace and develop all pro linemen but I just don't think our recent replacement draftees are total garbage players from what we've seen of em.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'm for a Forum Meltdown. This team is Junk.

I'm not one to say fire the coach but at this point, he has to go. This team is a non contender at this point.

Sucks to see our team leap-frogged every season: Philly, Chicago, SF, Seattle, etc, while we wallow in the stink of our horrible HC.

Eddie

Reaction score
I see no meltdown. I see a clear vision.

This team isn't very good. We can thank our maverick owner/GM. Doesn't matter who the HC is .... same results. It's the man up top.

Fire Garrett. Ok. Next puppet in line. Nothing changes. Get ready for another 20+ years of futility.

mmohican29

Reaction score
49ers GM will allow them to hire elite coaches. We only get friends, family, and former players to run this franchise.

It's like the 20% sale at Big Lots. Y'all didnt get your email invite to buy all this **** we've seen this season so far?

Blitzen

Reaction score
Just a loss considering the officials contributed in this loss once again. This game was stolen once again.

Cowboys are not very good at this point. We'll see if they can turn it around. The game was not stolen. Many calls went their way (and several soft ones). Cowboys have to regroup and beat Philly.

You should try laying off fellow posters as all they are doing is venting. The team can be criticised while still being cheered on to win.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys are not very good at this point. We'll see if they can turn it around. The game was not stolen. Many calls went their way (and several soft ones). Cowboys have to regroup and beat Philly.

You should try laying off fellow posters as all they are doing is venting. The team can be criticised while still being cheered on to win.
Criticize away. No problem with that. It's the trolls that are a problem.

jjktkk

Reaction score
I've wanted Garrett gone a couple of years ago, but I liked how this injury riddled team came back and battled today.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Because it's not gonna happen. Jerrah will say they fought hard and Carrot Top needs another scapegoat.

I know. Skeletor and his entire useless family need to be removed from ownership. We need to find a way to Don Sterling him

Cmac

Reaction score
Now the Dak presser....."We will learn from this", "We will get better."