Melvin Gordon to Dallas

supercowboy8

Reaction score
I'm in bit only as a late 1st or 2nd round pick. I don't believe RB is a position you use early ti kid 1st round picks on I also like Coleman.

We need to get this defense to be too tier

IAmLegend

Reaction score
He's been spectacular all season. I love his running style. I think the Jamaal Charles comparisons are pretty accurate, although I think Goordon is better at hitting the hole and going than Charles ever was at Texas. He doesn't make it out of the 1st round imo, like between picks 25-32. This kid's a monster.

Last edited:

supercowboy8

Reaction score
He's been spectacular all season. I love his running style. I think the Jamaal Charles comparisons are pretty accurate, although I think Goordon is better at hitting the hole and going than Charles ever was at Texas. He doesn't make it out of the 1st round imo, like between picks 25-32. This kid's a monster.

I'm fine with a RB in that are of the 1st. Just depends in what defensive players are there when we pick

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Ehh as good as him and Gurley are, I'd rather not in the 1st round. And Gurley may be done with that injury anyway. I do like Mike Davis from South Carolina...maybe in the 2nd round

Szczepanik

Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing wrong with drafting Gurley or Gordon as a backup to Murray.

Franchise Murray then draft one of the 2 with the 1st or 2nd as insurance, incase Murray cannot replicate this season's worth of value.

BigWillie

Reaction score
No RBs in the 1st round.

I'm still hoping Duke Johnson declares, and we can snatch him up in the 2nd-3rd rounds.

Also, Wisconsin - Nebraska today showed again why Randy Gregory is severely overrated.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Gordon will be taken in the first round. I'd be thrilled if he fell to us and we took him. Best. Player. Available.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Gordon will be taken in the first round. I'd be thrilled if he fell to us and we took him. Best. Player. Available.

I can agree if he is BPA but hopefully we can get more of a need based talent in the first and second round. Running backs that are good behind a great OLine are plentiful IMO. I understand if you disagree about our Oline.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Ehh as good as him and Gurley are, I'd rather not in the 1st round. And Gurley may be done with that injury anyway. I do like Mike Davis from South Carolina...maybe in the 2nd round

I'm with you on Davis. Like both Gordon and Gurley but If a dlineman has a similar grade or even close I'm going that way in the first round. Besides Davis is more physical than Gordon which fits the identity this team is trying to create.

Nirvana

Reaction score
You know the more I think about it the more I like drafting a stud RB early in the draft. It just makes sense with the OL we have now. And it's exciting to have a freak elite player on the team at RB when you can get one.

We need to improve on 1st round picks like Felix Jones and Julius Jones, though. The guy needs to have freak combine numbers and jump off the film. Like Gordon.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I would be happy drafting him at #32 which is like drafting him in the second anyway.