Melvin Gordon's contract vs Zeke's contract

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was hurt on a shotgun empty backfield play. None of those numbers matter. And we went shotgun empty backfield way too often, even in 2014 when we had Murray. His injury had nothing to do with the running game. We when did it a lot in 2016 when we would send Zeke out wide.

His first collarbone injury was on a play where he hung onto the ball too long. We had no running game and he was having to put it up. When he re-injured it against Carolina, McFadden missed a block. Say what you will you’re just looking to argue but our running game in 2015 wasn’t even close to what it was in 2014. We became QB dependent that season and once Romo was lost we didn’t have a QB. I’m done with you on this, if you want to keep wasting your time feel free! lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
His first collarbone injury was on a play where he hung onto the ball too long. When he re-injured it against Carolina, McFadden missed a block. Say what you will, you’re just looking to argue but our running game in 2015 wasn’t even close to what it was in 2014. We became QB dependent that season and once Romo was lost we didn’t have a QB. I’m done with you on this, if you want to keep wasting your time feel free! lol
Yes, you are correct. Later in the year he DMC let his man through, but we were taking about the first injury.

And BTW, 17 of Romo’s 45 passes in week 1 were at the end of the halves when running wasn’t really an option. That’s why there was such a discrepancy in passes vs. rushes.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Bull crap to you and everyone who keeps arguing. I don’t twist anything dude look at the damn numbers! You don’t see any of the intelligent fans on this board arguing.
Oh no...that hurt baby, a dagger to the heart. This aggression will not stand!

aria

Reaction score
His first collarbone injury was on a play where he hung onto the ball too long. We had no running game and he was having to put it up. When he re-injured it against Carolina, McFadden missed a block. Say what you will you’re just looking to argue but our running game in 2015 wasn’t even close to what it was in 2014. We became QB dependent that season and once Romo was lost we didn’t have a QB. I’m done with you on this, if you want to keep wasting your time feel free! lol
Romo was a piece of glass who flopped worse than Ronaldo, he would have made a much better soccer player than QB.