Member Appreciation Thread -- trickblue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I thought it would be great to every so often recognize members of our community who have contributed something extra special to CowboysZone so that everyone can show their appreciation for how that person has helped this community.

The first person I would like to recognize is .. @trickblue

trickblue was an original member here and was also a moderator for a long time. While we could say that about other members, what makes trickblue's contribution to this community even more special is something he did long ago that we all still benefit from today.

trickblue is the one who came up with the idea of making animated Cowboys emojis (emoticons back in the day) and made several of them for the community to use.

So every time you see any of these ...
:omg::laugh::lmao::lmao2::huh::muttley::star::angry::starspin::thumbup::thumbdown::flagwave::grin::clap::popcorn::hammer::banghead::yourock::dance::oldcouple::bow:

.. and possibly other emojis used on this site, you can thank @trickblue for making that possible!

Thank you, trickblue!!

@trickblue saved me life when he took me to the hospital, carried me on his shoulders 2 mile, after I choked on a peach pit at the Plasterer Union Hall Spring Jubilee. Mum was right. Always wear clean knickers because you never know when you'll be taken unconscious to the E.R.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
@trickblue saved me life when he took me to the hospital, carried me on his shoulders 2 mile, after I choked on a peach pit at the Plasterer Union Hall Spring Jubilee. Mum was right. Always wear clean knickers because you never know when you'll be taken unconscious to the E.R.

It was the least I could do... you're welcome...

plymkr

Reaction score
I sure didn't think they's still be around. I remember some other sites that took them from here and used them on their site...
So you're the legend who created the emojis. I love them bro, the laughing emojis with the star and the old people dancing are my favorites. Also the old people dancing cuz that's me in a couple years. But my favorite thing about you is your tagline. Not Old School, Old Testament. That's epic, I love that and I'm jealous I didn't think of it.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
So you're the legend who created the emojis. I love them bro, the laughing emojis with the star and the old people dancing are my favorites. Also the old people dancing cuz that's me in a couple years. But my favorite thing about you is your tagline. Not Old School, Old Testament. That's epic, I love that and I'm jealous I didn't think of it.

Very nice of you to say... I used brainpaint as the model for the old people dancing...

coult44

Reaction score
I thought it would be great to every so often recognize members of our community who have contributed something extra special to CowboysZone so that everyone can show their appreciation for how that person has helped this community.

trickblue was an original member here and was also a moderator for a long time. While we could say that about other members, what makes trickblue's contribution to this community even more special is something he did long ago that we all still benefit from today.

trickblue is the one who came up with the idea of making animated Cowboys emojis (emoticons back in the day) and made several of them for the community to use.

:omg::laugh::lmao::lmao2::huh::muttley::star::angry::starspin::thumbup::thumbdown::flagwave::grin::clap::popcorn::hammer::banghead::yourock::dance::oldcouple::bow:

.. and possibly other emojis used on this site, you can thank @trickblue for making that possible!

Thank you, trickblue!!

There used to be a guy years ago who made Avatars for us. Was that trickblue?

Silverstar

Reaction score

Thank you, trickblue!!

Can we bring the "vomit", "mad explosion" and "beating a dead horse" emojis back to the lineup?
I thought those were funny and useful.

:starspin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.