Memo to Dak: Sign the damn contract now!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Agree. I don't agree w/ either label.

From what I've seen, the term "winner" is applied to a player when people discussing the player cannot really come up w/ anything tangible to predict future success. Tebow was called a winner. Vince Young, MacCarron, and anyone who won the college championship were all called "winners". In reality, the term means nothing, especially when applied to player analysation.
The term winner means everything and nothing at the same time lol. Dak is a “winner” because what can you truly point to that he really does that helps in “winning” consistently. He will have a good play here and there but it’s very few games I remember him being the main reason we won. Somebody gave me the Giants game at the end of the year two years ago I think it was and that’s a good example but those games are few and far between. I could be wrong and he’s had more but I don’t remember right now but I’m open to hearing others y’all can think of. I’ll also say the Vikings game part year even thiugh they lost. He played real good in that overall until the end.