Memo to Kellen Moore

Adiba1977

Reaction score
You nerdy guy - enough with the daily rumors you going be a head coach. Come out and make statement you ain’t going college and stop all the unnecessary noise. I could call plays and look good with the weapons we got. Why go be a coach for crappy team/college and be fired few years? Get a raise from jerry and keep your easy gig. Enough already.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Kellen Moore has no control over the mediots who try desperately to garner as much attention as possible. It would be foolish for Moore to make any statements now regarding his future. Everyone has a "dream job" and why should he close the door any potential opportunity.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has no control over the mediots who try desperately to garner as much attention as possible. It would be foolish for Moore to make any statements now regarding his future. Everyone has a "dream job" and why should he close the door any potential opportunity.
Media driven. Trying drive guy out. Or jerry needs come out and say guy ain’t going anywhere. Why we gotta hear it on daily basis!!

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I'm sure that calling an offensive game for our Cowboys is more than reaching into a bag of available plays. I'm not sure you know this. There's a big long thread on this board that was started by Bobhaze that has several posts alluding to this.

It is ballsy that you devalue his (KM) worth to this team while saying you could do the job. Seems I remember Jerrah saying something similarly when he ran Jimmah off about there being 100's of coaches that could coach the Cowboys. Thus began the downward spiral.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not sure responding to this is going to help. I’ll make it as simple as I possibly can. What lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
You nerdy guy - enough with the daily rumors you going be a head coach. Come out and make statement you ain’t going college and stop all the unnecessary noise. I could call plays and look good with the weapons we got. Why go be a coach for crappy team/college and be fired few years? Get a raise from jerry and keep your easy gig. Enough already.
Or say nothing and at the same time send the message that you are focused on the upcoming game.

There's no HC offers anywhere if this team doesn't continue to perform.

This subject is getting way too much play seven entire games removed from whether it was debatable if this guy was an overall liability and/or an undermine to MM.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m sorry, I’m not sure someone could read a or understand a playbook. Never mind call plays . Left 33 zag. Never mind just run to the left side . You go straight. Never mind I’m , I’ll just hand you the ball .

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this serious or tongue in cheek?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The exact career advice he doesn't need. Say nothing and let it all come to him. The pursuers are at a disadvantage because they don't know where his head's at right now and he was just linked to the open TCU job. Is that real? Who knows but it sure makes him a hotter commodity when his name gets dropped.

So far, he's handled this really well. Be the good soldier for his present employer and let his agent work the room.

There is one tendency that seems to run through all of these young coaches, when that window opens, go through it and worry about what happens later. Worst case, they get a nice walk away package and a job right back in the business they're in. Fox and Turner seldom ran out of opportunities.

And one thing we know that they know better, the NFL is a recycler of coaches.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Big time fail. “You could call plays?” :lmao:

foofighters

Reaction score
LOL! Do you feel better now?

Reactions: BAT

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
His dream job is coaching the Cowboys. He needs to come out, silence the noise and be patient while he improves his coaching abilities. He knows this job as Cowboys head coach is his if he stays patient and waits until McCarthy retires for good.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
Really? You could call plays with these weapons? I would LOVE to see that happen. As an offensive play caller for a HS team, its not just a matter of "hand the ball to zeke on 1st down, then throw." There is SOOOOO much more that goes into it. Like running a speed option play 3 or 4 times in a half, then in the second half running a reverse off that same option play. You need to set up the defense, use matchups, etc. I highly doubt any joe schmo off the street could do what he's done.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Kellen is not on the puppet strings of the media that most fans are. The rumors have been around since Boise and all he does is keep our offense finely tooled like the Model T in its prime.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No you couldn't call plays and.look good. It's easy to say it when it all looks good.

And it's.not him it's his agent looking out for the best interest of his client (and his own).