MEPS Tomorrow

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
We had a guy in a different platoon tell the drill sgt he got excited in the shower. He was gone the next day. I think his name was Winicki or something like that :D

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
just so you know about some of the structure of the Navy Boot.
Each company has a

RPOC which stands for Recruit Chief Petty Officer In Charge He is in complete charge of the company when the CC's aren't around

AROC Assistant RCPO

My sister Co. had their AROC wet himself during Dress Rehersal about a week before we graduated. I couldn't beleive it he was Ex-Army had been out for about 10 years he was like 35 at the time and because his previous service got a waiver for his age...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm back. I got a 96 composite (out of a possible 99). I can pretty much do anything I want in the Army. I am happy right now.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I'm back. I got a 96 composite (out of a possible 99). I can pretty much do anything I want in the Army. I am happy right now.

WTG good job....tell em you want to pilot Helos as a CWO and see what they say...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Do you qualify for PLO?:D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
WTG good job....tell em you want to pilot Helos as a CWO and see what they say...

The only thing I am worried about is the vision. Distance vision has to be correctable to 20/20 (I think mine is) and near vision has to be 20/20. We'll see.....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I take it you have never seen the movie No Time for Sergeants.

PLO=permanent latrine orderly

Newp. I thought you meant the Palestinian Liberation organization.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Newp. I thought you meant the Palestinian Liberation organization.
It's a pretty funny movie if you ever get a chance to catch it on tv.

Also I was in the Army, although it was almost 15 yrs ago, so if you need an advise PM me.