Merged: Jaylon sucks

IheartRomo

Reaction score
I can say with certainty that he is the worst player I have ever seen play any position in any professional sport.

How in the WORLD can this possibly be our best option? There may be 500 better linebackers on the streets.

RoB69

Reaction score
Every time we see this kid playing substantial minutes it's a fiasco.He can't move laterally, can't diagnose plays (he's a dumb player) just a wasted 2nd round pick

TwentyOne

Reaction score
today proved to me a thing i never thought i would say:

Linehan and Marinelli both have to go.
I have never seen more stubborn coaches then them.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I thought one of his best traits in college was his play recognition?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Every time we see this kid playing substantial minutes it's a fiasco.He can't move laterally, can't diagnose plays (he's a dumb player) just a wasted 2nd round pick
You seem to enjoy saying this a little too much.

pansophy

Reaction score
It does seem like he is always plugging the wrong hole and the guy goes for 10-15 yards per carry.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Smith is just putrid. A serious football team harboring even the slightest post-season hopes wouldn't have him on the field.

black label

Reaction score
pirate_peg_leg_lemon_postcard-r581a9beaa20543e0bdfe0c87fa15b245_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I can say with certainty that he is the worst player I have ever seen play any position in any professional sport.

How in the WORLD can this possibly be our best option? There may be 500 better linebackers on the streets.

Any other team would've found a young 4-3 LB on somebody's practice squad by now. It's not that difficult. Dallas is too concerned about feelings and/or being stubborn.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This is a team that is HOPING he shows what he did in college - even in college, I'm telling you guys to go back and watch his tape, it wasn't as impressive as people made it out to be.

He got by on athleticism and not brains in college. His injury seems to be a lot worse than it has been made out to be, I don't think he'll ever be the same.