Merriman Talkin **** about Da Boys

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this guy overly POed that we passed on him. I guess he had hyis hopes up for being a Cowboy

parcellsguys

Reaction score
Let him play, after Julius gives him a nice juke move his ankle will really be broken. I am so glad we didn't draft this big mouth jerk. He hasn't done a damn thing in the NFL and he's talking like he's Dick Butkus.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
So he's gonna exact revenge on us once every four years? Big deal.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Demarcus Ware over Merriman I have to hand it to the Cowboys Scouting department BIG TIME on this pick, CONGRATS DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NovaCowboy said:
*sigh* another disgruntled passed over player wanting to show us what we missed out on, ala Randy Moss..... lets hope Merriman doesnt have the same type of success against us that Moss has had.
The list of players pissed at the Cowboys because we didn't pick them is lengthy. Merriman is just another wanna be Cowboy. Merriman isn't the impact type player Moss is and never will be. I hope he plays and gets ran OVER!

Nav22

Reaction score
How the HELL could anybody consider that "talking s***"? Amazing what some people will stretch to make stuff seem more interesting.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
The post was about what his LATEST comments are, not necessarily what he's said in the past. Some of what he's said in the past are most definitely shots at the org, but not this one. And so my comments are simply referring to the current posted article.

However, I still stand by my other statement. Proof will be on 9/11 3:15pm at Qualcomm Stadium.
You are correct if you take this statement alone. If he had never made his previous statements about Dallas "lying" to him, etc. this comment would simply be taken as a guy who wants very badly to play. But taken in the context of his previous statements it comes across as a guy who wants very badly to play AGAINST DALLAS. I think he is just a bit too vehement in his statement for it not to have some personal vengeance connotations.

RedLine

Reaction score
He wants to be that star. He's going to have to realize that's something he's going to have to work for

Geez, Merriman get over it... You cannot wear the :starspin

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
i just hope this player we passed over doesnt revert to offense and catch 150 yards and 2 tds on us every time we play him!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Can you imagine if we drafted Merriman -- how deep in Bill's doghouse would he be now? No minicamps, misses part of TC as a holdout.
If that would have happened, i don't think he would've signed with the Postons, if so, they would definitely have known better than to try to pull that crap.