Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, here at my favorite place in the world. I’m thankful for the Zone and all of the posters here. All of my friends. I’m thankful for a place where so many good people congregate. I’m serious when I say that this site is more wholesome and “real” than so many places and people in my offline life. I’m so sorry for being a ghost for the better part of a year, I feel horrible about it, like I abandoned my people, my friends. I take so much solace knowing that the Zone is always here, waiting for me. This place is a gem and always on my mind — there are so many wonderful posters here that I hold in the highest regard. People that have helped me immensely in my “real” life, if even by knowing you, interacting with you, let alone the many who have given me sage advice and made me an actual better person.

I am beyond thankful for all of you, for CowboysZone. Merry Christmas! Fire Garrett! :D:starspin::star::starspin::star:

Great to see you in CZ. Feliz Navidad amigo

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, here at my favorite place in the world. I’m thankful for the Zone and all of the posters here. All of my friends. I’m thankful for a place where so many good people congregate. I’m serious when I say that this site is more wholesome and “real” than so many places and people in my offline life. I’m so sorry for being a ghost for the better part of a year, I feel horrible about it, like I abandoned my people, my friends. I take so much solace knowing that the Zone is always here, waiting for me. This place is a gem and always on my mind — there are so many wonderful posters here that I hold in the highest regard. People that have helped me immensely in my “real” life, if even by knowing you, interacting with you, let alone the many who have given me sage advice and made me an actual better person.

I am beyond thankful for all of you, for CowboysZone. Merry Christmas! Fire Garrett! :D:starspin::star::starspin::star:
Great to see you back Trouty. We miss you my friend.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

Merry Christmas and good to see you back!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Merry Christmas Trouty. You are missed.

bb721

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all, regardless of how you feel about Garrett, Dak, Heath etc. We all have a common goal here and I wish you all well. Last night I was visited by the ghost of Super Bowls past, and was told that if we keep the faith great things are around the corner....

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Hope everyone has safe travels and good food.

God Speed!

Status
Not open for further replies.