Merry Christmas Zoners!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Whats the 1 thing you are grateful for this Christmas? For me and my family, its our kids...and the fact our Army son who's been away from home for like 7 months training, got to come home for Christmas leave. He's just 18 and to have him back for a short time feels awesome. Its not about stuff...like presents or money. Its about family,friends and relationships that endure.Those things can never be replaced. God Bless everyone and again, make sure you all tell me the 1 thing your grateful for this Christmas..other than a Dallas win Sunday lol.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Whats the 1 thing you are grateful for this Christmas? For me and my family, its our kids...and the fact our Army son who's been away from home for like 7 months training, got to come home for Christmas leave. He's just 18 and to have him back for a short time feels awesome. Its not about stuff...like presents or money. Its about family,friends and relationships that endure.Those things can never be replaced. God Bless everyone and again, make sure you all tell me the 1 thing your grateful for this Christmas..other than a Dallas win Sunday lol.
Merry Christmas, Rayman70.

Thankful for family and health.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Rayman70

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Ray Ray and I echo what Fletch had to say! as well as the presence of mind to drive myself to the ER.
wow..sorry you had to go to the ER. Kudos to you for that my friend.THANK YOU.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Loved coming home for leave on Christmas. Usually the only time we were able to. I had a kid sister and neice that were 4 when I left, so I always looked forward to see how much they had grown.

I had a dog I left with my mother, and I loved watching her freak out when she saw for the first time in a year lol