Merry Christmas Zoners!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whats the 1 thing you are grateful for this Christmas? For me and my family, its our kids...and the fact our Army son who's been away from home for like 7 months training, got to come home for Christmas leave. He's just 18 and to have him back for a short time feels awesome. Its not about stuff...like presents or money. Its about family,friends and relationships that endure.Those things can never be replaced. God Bless everyone and again, make sure you all tell me the 1 thing your grateful for this Christmas..other than a Dallas win Sunday lol.
Merry Christmas, my cowboy brother. My children are my meaningful life.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Whats the 1 thing you are grateful for this Christmas? For me and my family, its our kids...and the fact our Army son who's been away from home for like 7 months training, got to come home for Christmas leave. He's just 18 and to have him back for a short time feels awesome. Its not about stuff...like presents or money. Its about family,friends and relationships that endure.Those things can never be replaced. God Bless everyone and again, make sure you all tell me the 1 thing your grateful for this Christmas..other than a Dallas win Sunday lol.
Not happy holidays ,
Merry CHRISTmas !!!
There is a reason for the Season !
Thats what I am most thankful for !

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Happy Holidays to all here!!

I appreciate all my family. Blessed to still have my Mom and Dad and 4 siblings at almost 50 and to have a wife and 3 kids! Family is everything.

cern

Reaction score
Being on the ranch. Being able to hunt and fish all I want. Clean air. Night skies filled with stars. My wife and her sister and two young nieces who are blessed with curiosity. And Amazon that takes the work out of shopping. My 3 labs.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I love that you love your kids as I love my kids but I would never send them to the army. Get your kid out of there. I agree with you on everything else too, good post.

DJordan23

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours @Rayman 70...and I'm grateful for a loving wife, two wonderful kids,and just about every lesson that this thing called life has taught me. I can honestly say that I'm truly blessed.

...and a big shout out to all of my fellow zoners, I love you all, Happy Holidays!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Loved coming home for leave on Christmas. Usually the only time we were able to. I had a kid sister and neice that were 4 when I left, so I always looked forward to see how much they had grown.

I had a dog I left with my mother, and I loved watching her freak out when she saw for the first time in a year lol
OUR SON has grown an inch in 6 months lol..amazing. He's all muscle.