***** ... Merry Christmas!!! ... *****

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know that the annual roller coaster that is the Cowboys increases frustrations and creates rifts even among the fans, but I ask that everyone leave that out of this thread and focus on Christmas! No matter your religion, beliefs, or lack thereof, Christmas is a time where everyone should be able to set aside their differences and sincerely wish those around them a very safe and enjoyable holiday!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I wish a most Merry Christmas and a safe, wondrous and magical Holiday season as well to my extended family here. You all mean a great deal to me.

And a special Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to our veterans at home and men and women serving our country as well as their families.

We are traveling back from south Florida this morning and I'll have my oldest son, my adopted family with grandchildren and their parents as well as my brother later today. So Santa is on the way for me. May you all be so fortunate.

ologan

Reaction score
Feliz navidad, y prospero anno nuevo........ and ANDELE VAQUEROS!!!!!!!!

Have a safe trip, Jobb!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
To the entire Cowboys Nation, from Jerry to Mike McCord, the equipment guy for the Cowboys, Merry Christmas. But mostly, all of you on this board. Without the fans, there is no game and there is no Cowboys. Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you are able to enjoy the best Christmas ever.

To all of those who are not able to be home with loved ones, those deployed or just stationed elsewhere, Merry Christmas to you all as well. Stay safe and enjoy this Christmas day as best you can. I appreciate everything you are doing. I thank you for your service and I hope that next year finds you home safe with your families and friends.

Be of good cheer one and all!

sbark

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to any and all............ and a job well done all year to the staff...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my extended Cowboys family!

:D

Ring Leader

Reaction score
May you and yours enjoy your families and friends on this most glorious day. Let us always remember that Jesus gave us the ultimate gift as we celebrate his birthday. Merry Christmas to all.