***** ... Merry Christmas!!! ... *****

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Merry Christmas fellow zoners , and happy holidays to all ( who don't celebrate Christmas)

Hopefully we have a happy new year with boys going to playoffs ! :)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Finally something positive to say here. Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you, my Cowboys family, people around the world, players, coaches and even Jerry Jones. I have nothing personal against the players I come down on because I don't know them personally, so Merry Christmas to all.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I know that the annual roller coaster that is the Cowboys increases frustrations and creates rifts even among the fans, but I ask that everyone leave that out of this thread and focus on Christmas! No matter your religion, beliefs, or lack thereof, Christmas is a time where everyone should be able to set aside their differences and sincerely wish those around them a very safe and enjoyable holiday!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Wishing the CZ staff and fellow fans a very Merry Christmas! May you all be blessed with personal health and even greater prosperity in 2014. 2013 flew by! I guess that tends to happen as you begin to reach the elder ages.. :D

Next Years Champ

Reaction score
I know that the annual roller coaster that is the Cowboys increases frustrations and creates rifts even among the fans, but I ask that everyone leave that out of this thread and focus on Christmas! No matter your religion, beliefs, or lack thereof, Christmas is a time where everyone should be able to set aside their differences and sincerely wish those around them a very safe and enjoyable holiday!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Thanx.

Glad the spirit of the year isn't lost