merry xmas cowboy fans,im curious...

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1848472 said:
I think the Skins have a very real chance, but they need the Giants and Saints to also lose if they want to really increase their hopes of making it. This is a big game and they are on a mini roll, but it is critical that they stop Peterson or it will be a very bad day.

Natale Hilare en Annum Faustum (Merry Christmas in Latin)

good points..I think the giants will lose there last 2 games,the bills are playing better than they close out with the pats..the giants are done!!

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Skins don't have a chance this week. AD is going to rip them apart. That D line of thier is old enough to be his daddy.

I'm actually rooting the skins on though, cause I'd love nothing more than to crush their playoff hopes next weekend.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1848487 said:
Skins don't have a chance this week. AD is going to rip them apart. That D line of thier is old enough to be his daddy.

I'm actually rooting the skins on though, cause I'd love nothing more than to crush their playoff hopes next weekend.

thanks for the holiday cheer,i see your in the xmas spirit!!!:)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
redskins1;1848491 said:
thanks for the holiday cheer,i see your in the xmas spirit!!!:)

I have no clue who will win the game, however, I will be rooting for the Commanders simply because if they win the Midget will get a false sense of security and re-sign St. Gibbs to a 10 year contract (please, oh please)!!

By the way, what page of that 700 page playbook are the Skins on nowdays?

:confused:

May Santa come down your chimeney!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I'm picking Vikings. The skins are incapable of winning more than two game in a row this season.

apickmans

Reaction score
5Stars;1848505 said:
I have no clue who will win the game, however, I will be rooting for the Commanders simply because if they win the Midget will get a false sense of security and re-sign St. Gibbs to a 10 year contract (please, oh please)!!

By the way, what page of that 700 page playbook are the Skins on nowdays?

:confused:

May Santa come down your chimeney!

The page that states we will run 300 screens this week and will pass on 3 and 1. TODD COLLINS BABY woot woot.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redskins1;1848378 said:
merry xmas cowboy fans,its that time of year were we spread good cheer and love to all,even if you are our most hated rival..Im curious to get your take on my skins playing the vikes this week and do you feel like the skins will win or lose and why..give me you:) r view!!

Flipping_Coin.jpg

Flip a coin and you could have a decent chance to be right about who wins the game. I think you understand what I mean.:cool:

tunahelper

Reaction score
The Vikings are a dangerous team right now.

As long as their QB can move the chains with his arm and feet, this team can beat anyone.

Their defense plays well every game I have watched them in.

I dont understand the poor ranking the defense has held?

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1848538 said:
Flipping_Coin.jpg

Flip a coin and you could have a decent chance to be right about who wins the game. I think you understand what I mean.:cool:
Tails Skins

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
redskins1;1848378 said:
merry xmas cowboy fans,its that time of year were we spread good cheer and love to all,even if you are our most hated rival..Im curious to get your take on my skins playing the vikes this week and do you feel like the skins will win or lose and why..give me you:) r view!!

I think the worst thing that could have happened for you was that the Vikes played REAL bast LAST WEEK.... I expect them to bounce back and beat you down.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
no idea. Jackson is all over the map.

Without winfield I think the Commanders can throw the ball on that secondary pretty well. I kind of like washington this week.

I am not sure someone doesnt win this game 10-6 or 13-10 this week.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Seeing how my brother is a Vikings fan and i would say i know them pretty well (hes the football guru/nerd out of us two) and i would have to say its going to be a rape by the vikings to the Commanders

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
redskins1;1848378 said:

I really dont see the Vikes blowing a primetime home game to freaking Todd Collins.;)

I see Adrian Peterson going for 150 and 2 TDs and yall being eliminated Sunday night.:D