Met Randy White today

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bizwah;1928082 said:
I always have said that if I ever get into a fight, and I'm allowed to choose one Dallas Cowboy to fight alongside me....I'd choose Randy White.

Yes, out of all the Cowboys that have played, I'd choose White.
No argument here.

My first significant Cowboys possession was a Randy White poster my Mom gave me when I was three or four.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats Eric.

Randy is a true old school hero of mine. Hard to imagine that was 30 years ago.

2much2soon

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;1928115 said:
There was a game years ago against the Eagles...Randy was not involved in the play and yet he ran clear across the field and ran the guy down from behind.

He NEVER gave up on the play till the whistle blew.

One of my all time favorite players.

I remember him doing that against the iggles and Wilbert Montgomery once.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Eric I hope you invited him to check out the site. That is one of my all time top 5 favorite Cowboys.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Randy White is still the man! :bow:

For a guy in his mid-50s he looks great. Those arms are still HUGE! Back in the 80s, SI had an issue where they showed the actual size of various body parts and they had Randy's bicep. It took up the whole freakin page!

I remember that celebrity boxing thing where he beat the snot out of Klecko. It was not even a contest as Randy just punched him around the ring before he knocked Klecko out in the 2nd round. Klecko had been part of the Jets' "New York Sack Exchange" and had a rep as a very bad dude but he was completely outmatched by White.

Randy White they captain of the National Team representing the Dallas Cowboys was a defensive tackle in 1975 - 1988. He ended the evening of fights by knocking out Joe Klecko in the second round. Klecko, who was captain of the American Team, was an all pro lineman for the New York Jets in 1977- 1981.
s2.jpg

You can read about it here: http://www.celebrityscene.com/box_jan01.html

Congrats Eric on meeting him, I'm jealous.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
THUMPER;1928326 said:
Randy White is still the man! :bow:

For a guy in his mid-50s he looks great. Those arms are still HUGE! Back in the 80s, SI had an issue where they showed the actual size of various body parts and they had Randy's bicep. It took up the whole freakin page!

I remember that celebrity boxing thing where he beat the snot out of Klecko. It was not even a contest as Randy just punched him around the ring before he knocked Klecko out in the 2nd round. Klecko had been part of the Jets' "New York Sack Exchange" and had a rep as a very bad dude but he was completely outmatched by White.

s2.jpg

You can read about it here: http://www.celebrityscene.com/box_jan01.html

Congrats Eric on meeting him, I'm jealous.

Few people in life are registered bad-arses... Randy is one...

Fear Randy... he will kick your arse, and laugh about it with his friends...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
2much2soon;1928403 said:
The Manster would of made a helluva inside 3-4 linebacker.

He played NG in the 4-3 and was always double teamed.

Randy White

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;1928115 said:
There was a game years ago against the Eagles...Randy was not involved in the play and yet he ran clear across the field and ran the guy down from behind. He NEVER gave up on the play till the whistle blew.

FlyingManster.jpg

:bow: :bow:

sacase

Reaction score
I think his arms are bigger now than when he played.....

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I think Randy should be the new defensive line coach. I doubt anyone would have the backbone to not do as he was told. Can you imagine Randy chewing on Spear big rear when he didn't do as he was told? Maybe Randy could even get Roy playing like a beast again....

Randy White=true Dallas Cowboy!!!:bow:

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Not that he was a long time Cowboys but Alonzo Spellman may have to be a close second.....Haha That guy was a psychotic freak

dwmyers

Reaction score
ELDudearino;1928458 said:
He played NG in the 4-3 and was always double teamed.

Correction; he played right defensive tackle in the Flex, Bob Lilly's old position. I don't think, under normal circumstances, that position had 2 gap responsibilities. The point of it was so Randy could penetrate and chase a pulling guard to hell and back.

David.