Twitter: Meyer on coaching again

Dre11

Reaction score
He also said if Dallas came calling that would be one he'd have to consider.

If Dallas wants him they can get him.

lol.. And Jerry ain't starting over, pretty much stepped on college coaches

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Urban Meyer was not a guest of Dan Synder, Deadskins Owner:
"Coach Meyer was here to support me, and Dwayne (Haskins)," said Commanders wide receiver Terry McLaurin, via The Washington Post. "He was in town. He called me last night and he wanted to come support me at the game. He was my guest. It was good to see him again, good to talk to him. … It has nothing to do with his coaching status at all. It was good to just have him support me again."

So the Urban Renewal plan for the Cowboys is still available for Jerry and Stephen Jones.

Dre11

Reaction score
"Coach Meyer was here to support me, and Dwayne (Haskins)," said Commanders wide receiver Terry McLaurin, via The Washington Post. "He was in town. He called me last night and he wanted to come support me at the game. He was my guest. It was good to see him again, good to talk to him. … It has nothing to do with his coaching status at all. It was good to just have him support me again."

So the Urban Renewal plan for the Cowboys is still available for Jerry and Stephen Jones.

except

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Maybe we could find a way to get Fat Andy Reid out of Kansas City :laugh: all kidding aside, I dream of what he could do with our offensive players

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....
3jnw20.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

MikeB80

Reaction score
Good news. This is not the guy for this job.

seeing where he went to a party makes me want to pass on him even more.

EST_1986

Reaction score
lol.. And Jerry ain't starting over, pretty much stepped on college coaches
its been 10 years and were still trying to get started with this dope we have

a college coach would be a tremendous step up

conner01

Reaction score
If jerry wants him I’m betting he gets ready
He’s not Jerry’s only option though

DFWJC

Reaction score
He also said if Dallas came calling that would be one he'd have to consider.

If Dallas wants him they can get him.
Catch, I think people keep misquoting this.

Meyer did not say that about himself, he said it about Lincoln Riley.

He said he thought the Cowboys would be the one situation that would be hard to pass up if he was Lincoln Riley (young and his whole career ahead of him) and the job was offered.
For some reason, all the press assumed he meant himself too. Not what he said.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I said this yesterday. He was in town to see his boys. He's got no interest in coaching the Skins. Kinda funny anyone thought he did.

Not sure how interested he is in coaching anywhere. All he said was if the Dallas Cowboys call, you listen.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Gimme Lincoln....
And Lincoln is who Meyer was referring to when he spoke about the Cowboys job, not himself.
People are getting this wrong.

He said if the Cowboys offered Riley the job its the one job that he should consider....that he was (young and just starting) Riley, it is a job he would consider.
Entirely different than referring to himself.