Twitter: Meyer on coaching again

Kevin T

Reaction score
The dude is one bad episode away from a serious health condition potentially disabling him. He is not coaching an NFL team.
...and we're one bad episode away from being emancipated from this ego-maniac we have as a GM/Owner...especially GM.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Eww. Imagine if he ended up going to the Skins and we stuck with Jason after sneaking into the playoffs at 8-8 or 9-7
ok, so I imagined it and then woke up in an emergency room

who do I send the bill to?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MEANWHILE....
3jnw20.jpg

Belichick looks like it could be Grudin with that face.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Urban Meyer was not a guest of Dan Synder, Deadskins Owner:
"Coach Meyer was here to support me, and Dwayne (Haskins)," said Commanders wide receiver Terry McLaurin, via The Washington Post. "He was in town. He called me last night and he wanted to come support me at the game. He was my guest. It was good to see him again, good to talk to him. … It has nothing to do with his coaching status at all. It was good to just have him support me again."

So the Urban Renewal plan for the Cowboys is still available for Jerry and Stephen Jones.

I said this yesterday, he was there to see Haskins and McLaurin, that was all.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. Redball is still a dead man clapping unless he makes an NFC title game.

There are other coaches out there that could be an upgrade.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

As someone who has struggled with migraines I can say this can be controlled. A little work in the occipital area can do wonders. Meyer is worth the risk. This team is primed for the next 3 years. Meyer is a builder. How is OSU doing now? Fine.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said this yesterday. He was in town to see his boys. He's got no interest in coaching the Skins. Kinda funny anyone thought he did.

Not sure how interested he is in coaching anywhere. All he said was if the Dallas Cowboys call, you listen.
I don’t think Meyer is that interested in coaching anywhere. He’s a great coach no doubt. But I’m not sure watching a 77 year old egomaniac holding a press conference outside your locker room is an enticement to a guy who has tangled with University presidents and athletic directors over control issues. I’ll be very surprised if UM is here next year.

lockster

Reaction score
As someone who has struggled with migraines I can say this can be controlled. A little work in the occipital area can do wonders. Meyer is worth the risk. This team is primed for the next 3 years. Meyer is a builder. How is OSU doing now? Fine.
What kind of work would that be? I use to get them bad. O learned to take a Tylenol asap if I felt one coming on, that usually works, but not always

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score

Well, yeah.. what's he supposed to say?

"Yeah, I mean it's funny people think that I'd want to coach that trash franchise. Deadskins. Ha! What a joke." Meyer smirks, then continues,
"When, in reality, I'm taking over America's Team as soon as the red headed stepson Clapping Carrot gets **** canned. Dude, it's going to be epic."

I don't read into it too terribly far. My hopes are still high for the Urban Legend.