News: MHS: Denver Broncos out-physical Dallas Cowboys during joint practice

jnday

Reaction score
I like how we read into a scrimmage and hit the panic button, lol. Looked like the Cowboys had some really nice plays, but shouldn't read too much into that either. In terms of the Broncos being more physical than the Cowboys I didn't see that in most of the clips I watched. I do think we have some weak spots namely Biadsz on the offensive line. The defensive interior has some questions to but the headline of this article is misleading.
How many games have you seen where the Cowboys physically dominated opposing teams in the last 20 years? I can’t name one game. It is sickening and it wouldn’t be that much trouble to change

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard to believe mile high sports would think the Broncos were better...

Post the Mickey Spags version of the story...
From my post in the other DC.com thread that was posted yesterday ..
It's all about the source really. This was from DC.com and the other was from a Broncos site.

That said, it is good to hear perspectives from both sides so that Cowboys fans are not stuck in an "it's all good" echo chamber. :D

rambo2

Reaction score
..thats what I heard too. I wonder why they havent released footage yet? Wonder if Denver paid Jerry to keep it on the down low.. lol
Dak and Lamb were outstanding as well. I think that Basham had a pick 6 on Wilson too.

rambo2

Reaction score
..thats what I heard too. I wonder why they havent released footage yet? Wonder if Denver paid Jerry to keep it on the down low.. lol
What is funny, in a real game Parsons would have destroyed them and would have totally taken the wind out of their sails. Gregory would have hit the bong so much afterward that he would have been comatose.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He wasn't trying to bounce outside. It was a pitch play to that side, but the defense was filling the lanes. Instead of continuing to try to take it outside, Elliott apparently thought he saw an opportunity to cut it upfield. The danger of doing that, of course, is the backside pursuit, and when that pursuit is someone like Chubb, you're probably going to lose. He should have just continued it to the edge and taken what the defense was given. It's not like Pollard was going to do much better on that play because the holes just weren't there.

You go out of your way to criticize Elliott any chance that you get, don't you?

Buddy, that is an outside run play. Its blocked to go outside. Now you can also cut it up the middle if you see a hole. But Zeke simply isnt fast enough to get out there in time, so he usually cuts it up the middle anyway. And got popped.

Pollard would have been to the outside instantly.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
By end of the year every team has injuries....life in NFL
Coach em up...
Scheme to get the ball out.....throw ar a tight window early....
Throw a receiver open...anticipate. Don't wait for Schultz to be open on a 3yd out

Yah good lucky with that with half your line gone. This did give us a good idea of how bad its going to be once Tyron Smith gets injured again.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Buddy, that is an outside run play. Its blocked to go outside. Now you can also cut it up the middle if you see a hole. But Zeke simply isnt fast enough to get out there in time, so he usually cuts it up the middle anyway. And got popped.

Pollard would have been to the outside instantly.

Yeah, I know you believe that, but are blinded by your Zeke hate and Pollard love.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Girl scouts selling cookies at supermarkets and door to door have a stronger will to win than our Dallas Cowboys organization.

Section446

Reaction score
It doesn't take much to "out-physical" the Cowboys, this team has been mentally weak for decades. They screwed up going after McCarthy, they needed someone like Dan Campbell to turn this culture around.