MIA: Kai Parham

AbeBeta

Reaction score
stasheroo said:
Can you say "damed if ya do, damed if ya don't?"

Hey, at least he was actually giving some effort in that game. Unlike Allen, Gurode, Tucker, etc.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
abersonc said:
Hey, at least he was actually giving some effort in that game. Unlike Allen, Gurode, Tucker, etc.

Exactly!

Then why call it garbage time?

MONT17

Reaction score
I am SCOTT SHANLE... Wallace.... William... SCOTT WALLACE... WALLACE WILLIAM... I AM WILLIAM SCOTT!!

CUT!!!!

KingTuna

Reaction score
I've heard NOTHING about him at all..I am very hopeful that he will be an impact player that we stole!!

Rockytop6

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
It's funny, I was making my 53 man roster prediction last night as I was going to bed.. Cause I'm a nerd and I do things like that before I go to bed.. Anyways, I was predicting the linebackers we would keep, and I thought the exact same thing.. I know the "for sures":

Ware, Ayodele, James, Carpenter, Burnett, Boiman

and I figure we will keep eight of them.. so here are the ones we have left that have a shot:

Singleton, Shanle, Fowler, Parham, Hoyte, Glymph

Of these guys, I think that Singleton will make it because of his experience and because the fact that he is very solid.. Bill knows what he is getting.. Of the rest of the guys, the one that is making the most noise in training camp is actually Glymph from what I've read, so I ended up putting him down in my roster prediction.. I would have thought it woulda been Parham or Hoyte.. honestly, though, it's early, and any of those guys have about the same chance as the other I think..

I wouldn't be surprised if BP kept 9 this season. I too have heard more about Glymph than any of the other UDFAs. Whoever is best is who I want. I would really like for one or two FA lbs to make the team. When they do it is like having another draft pick.