Twitter: Miami injury update. Tyreek day-to-day/Connor Williams (torn ACL)

exciter

Reaction score
There are 2 olinemen in the league named Connor Williams.......is this the former cowboy or is it the other one?
No there’s one Connor Williams who’s the Miami center and our former guard. There’s 2 Connor McGovern one is a center for jets and other was our starting LG last season… we’ll see him Sunday with the bills!

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Hill will likely play but he will still be dealing with pain in that ankle. He also could further injure it at any time if he plays before being fully healed.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
No there’s one Connor Williams who’s the Miami center and our former guard. There’s 2 Connor McGovern one is a center for jets and other was our starting LG last season… we’ll see him Sunday with the bills!
Yes you're right......got them Connors mixed up

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Conner Williams is not a bad player. I think he was unfairly targeted by the refs for holding. Some were very ticky tack.

Yet I shake my head when the Eagles oline consistently and obviously hold without any kind of repercussion.

There is no ref conspiracy. But there certainly is favoritism.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not sure how the Dolphins will be able to overcome Connor getting pushed into the backfield 25 times a game
Ridiculous. Connor Williams currently has an 86 PFF grade. He is not the same Connor Williams when he was in Dallas. Big loss for the Dolphins with Connor tearing an ACL and being finished for the remainder of this season.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Non issue with Hill since he is day to day he will play against us for sure. Sucks for Connor.

exciter

Reaction score
Conner Williams is not a bad player. I think he was unfairly targeted by the refs for holding. Some were very ticky tack.

Yet I shake my head when the Eagles oline consistently and obviously hold without any kind of repercussion.

There is no ref conspiracy. But there certainly is favoritism.
Listening to first part of game on radio on way to work Monday night… Sham said our Oline had been called for holding 14 times this season… Eagles 4!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The 'Revenge of Connor Williams' put on hold for one year.

"You bastids should have made me your center!"
giphy.gif

1942willys

Reaction score
Connor was like Gurode; only decent at guard but excellent at center
this is like his fourth knee injury so it does not look good long term

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not sure how the Dolphins will be able to overcome Connor getting pushed into the backfield 25 times a game
probably about the same amount of times the Cowboys fans have to deal with Tyler biadasz getting pushed back into the backfield apparently you can't be perfect on every play and saying 25 * a game I bet you're a little off by the exaggeration level orange.... Can we exaggerate anymore I'm sure this guy is a solid starter for A10 win team and he's gonna be a loss for them you know you just don't want to admit it because a lot of you guys in here thought Connor Williams was a bust he used that word too often because there is no middle ground with Cowboys fans you're either a superstar or you're a bust... Same thing with Connor McGovern seems to be playing pretty well since he left here not saying neither needed to be cut cause they probably weren't worth the risk on paying when we got solid replacements but you guys just don't want to admit that both these guys are good draft picks by the Cowboys who played well who just simply weren't superstars but hey must be Cowboys fans know everything cause they're calling this dude bad...

And on the push back in the backfield I've seen Zach Martin twice this year get shoved back into the backfield which is typically unheard of for him but it does happen.. You know there's some superstars there's some big dudes that play on the other side of the field... You will get beat at every position in this league at one point or another didn't we see Deron bland just get torched and I mean smoked against Seattle...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hill will likely play but he will still be dealing with pain in that ankle. He also could further injure it at any time if he plays before being fully healed.
So what we'll get to see the slow version at 4.5 tyreek hill....lol which by the way anybody who watches football knows he's more than just a speed guy he can go up and get the football he can catch and traffic he's an all around great wide receiver and I think he'll still be dangerous with a bad ankle..