Twitter: Miami practice updates (Entire OL missing)

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Much ado about nothing TBH. **Everyone except Connor Williams will be suited up and ready to go for the Phins on Sunday.. They are tired of hearing they haven't beaten a team above .500 all season., and plus the Bills are only 2-games behind them in the AFC East.** They have great motivation to win this game.. And so do we lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score

don't believe the hype it's only Wednesday the games on Sunday and no excuses remember I don't wanna hear about the missing people we had like 10 guys had the stomach flu we're missing a few players ourselves and during the game we lost players and somehow our own fans don't give any excuses to why we lost in Buffalo you know road game with all those issues and then add in some questionable calls by the referees it was really wonderful

but I'll believe it when I see it there's no way the entire offensive line is not playing these people will end up dragging their butts to the game that's for sure it's an okie doke look out for the okie doke they're playing possum they're purposely not gonna practice a whole bunch of people put them all on the missing and practice list and then find out would come game time they're all gonna be there lol

heir

Reaction score
I remember this happened against a team in the past. I think it was a Philip Rivers Chargers team. Missing almost the whole OL and yet they came in and trampled us at home. This makes me more nervous than anything.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Miami's resting their team getting ready for the playoffs we are going to win this game League wants Miami and the bills tied going into the last game of the season when they play each other

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Later in the week we will know more. Either way there are two narratives already in place this week:

If Cowboys lose: "Cowboys Continue To Struggle on The Road Against Contenders"

If Cowboys win: "Dolphins Had Injuries and Only Beat Bad Teams So Cowboys Did Nothing Special"