Twitter: Miami practice updates (Entire OL missing)

Rayman70

Reaction score
Later in the week we will know more. Either way there are two narratives already in place this week:

If Cowboys lose: "Cowboys Continue To Struggle on The Road Against Contenders"

If Cowboys win: "Dolphins Had Injuries and Only Beat Bad Teams So Cowboys Did Nothing Special"
Until we appear in a SB, this will be the running narrative.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I agree, but it's also funny how the goalposts get moved whenever Dallas does well. Miami will be a great team if they win. If Dallas beats them there will be attempts to discredit them.
I know, it never fails. I guess its because we have been on a 3 decade dry spell. Paper champs.

BigD5

Reaction score
As with every opponent injuries, when they play the Dallas Cowboys the opponents always all of the sudden miraculously heal up in time to play Dallas

I believe almost all of Miami’s previously mentioned injured players practiced today

cej757

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill is still limping in practice. It sounds like he can run straight line but still can't cut or break down on his ankle yet without limping.
I'll be shocked if he's healthy enough to play this week.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I remember this happened against a team in the past. I think it was a Philip Rivers Chargers team. Missing almost the whole OL and yet they came in and trampled us at home. This makes me more nervous than anything.
Yep you're right.. I think it was a Thanksgiving Day game. Rivers threw for about 400 yards and 3 TD's. Unfortunately, the Chargers put on a show that day lol.. **Good thing the Cowboys are facing Tua instead of a guy like Philip Rivers. :muttley:

plasticman

Reaction score
They will be ready.

Playing the Cowboys seems to have a positive "therapeutic" effect on opponents.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
As with every opponent injuries, when they play the Dallas Cowboys the opponents always all of the sudden miraculously heal up in time to play Dallas

I believe almost all of Miami’s previously mentioned injured players practiced today
Twas just a resting regimen.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Tyreek Hill is still limping in practice. It sounds like he can run straight line but still can't cut or break down on his ankle yet without limping.
I'll be shocked if he's healthy enough to play this week.
I *think* he’ll be on a pitch count with mostly vertical routes.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Betting sites re reporting Hill will play, which was expected.