Twitter: Micah “3 and out” Parsons

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Whatever man they took away a turnover from us and created a loss of downs by missing an obvious PI on Coops 4th down play. This one wasn't nearly as clear as either of those. Stop apologizing for winning. The self loathing Cowboys fan is disgusting.

Apologizing for winning because I pointed out that the refs and NFL are ruining the game? Okay.

rambo2

Reaction score
Cowboys were missing Lawrence and Gregory, doubt we'll see Parsons at DE as much when Gregory is back, and certainly when Lawrence is back also...
I disagree. Parsons is a dominant pass rusher. You create a huge mismatch by putting Parsons on the weakest offensive tackle and put a W in the win column.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You know LT was a linebacker, right? His skills would be more on display at LB, giving him the freedom to roam. Yes he played well at DE but he was going against a back up. My big worry is would he hold up for a full season there? He isn't really built like your traditional DE.

I was going to say the same thing. Playing Parsons full-time at DE would take its toll on him as he would be taking on the RT or LT for three downs or more (if teams converted first downs). That's simply too much wear and tear on his body. Instead, we should move him around so he won't have to absorb as much weight.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Not to take away anything from Parsons, but it was excellent coverage, which allowed Parsons to get to Herbert.

Speaking of Herbert, I'm almost ready to admit the Dolphins made a mistake draft Tua over him. :(

Reactions: BAT

JMech

Reaction score
I hear you.

Micah's smaller size has to be taken into account when asked to go full-time against much bigger opposing Olinemen. But, the same would be true if he was moved back to LB but asked to blitz off the edge. Micah has to keep using his speed and quickness to keep opposing Olinemen from putting so much weight against him. What I worry about are Micah's knee ligaments. Can they hold up against the constant grinding, pushing, cutting and speeding past much bigger and heavier Olinemen trying to block him?

Micah's smaller size in comparison to who? Micah and LT are both 6 foot 3. Micah is listed carrying a few more lbs than LT did.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Still not sure how that qualifies as a sack when the QB got rid of the ball before being taken down.
Still not sure how that wasn't intentional grounding, Unless #30 was going to all of sudden be as fast as Parsons and catch that duck.. Wasn't a sack, but, they didn't call an IG penalty ( like all the blatant holding penalties that weren't called), so, I'll take it.