Micah “Two and a half sacks is great, but I’m going for that turkey leg (on Thanksgiving Day).”

J-man

Reaction score
I hope he gets that turkey leg! They need to come out and stomp those guys down. I'm tired of let downs against weaker teams, especially within the division. A W is a must, a monster game is secondary.

mfiggs18

Reaction score
He should be able to pad his stats this Thanksgiving. Sam Howell gets sacked multiple times even against below average defensive lines

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am all for Micah Parsons going for that turkey leg, as long as that turkey leg isn't Sam Howell's leg getting snapped like Lawrence Taylor did Joe Theismann's. That image was not pretty and never goes away.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am all for Micah Parsons going for that turkey leg, as long as that turkey leg isn't Sam Howell's leg getting snapped like Lawrence Taylor did Joe Theismann's. That image was not pretty and never goes away.
I had it on video tape, but alas, it is no longer.

Creeper

Reaction score
Just go for the win first. The sacks will come later.

The Commanders player a horrific game against the Giants. I suspect they will play a lot better against the Cowboys. Their offense can move the ball even though their offensive line has issues. The Cowboys cannot take this one lightly. The Commanders are more like the Cardinals than the Panthers. They must win this one because the tough games come after that.