Micah “Two and a half sacks is great, but I’m going for that turkey leg (on Thanksgiving Day).”

My3Sons

Reaction score
Ron Rivera on the hot seat and justifiably so. The WFT just lost to a Giant team Dallas has beaten 89-17 this year.

Pound that awful Washington team and send the embarrassing Riverboat Ron to his recliner.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
What would you like him to say when he’s asked about himself? Sounds like you’re just looking to be outraged.
I'd like him you say "we" have bigger goals and "we" gonna split that turkey leg and "my team mates" are playing so well they occupy blocks that allow me to make plays.....

you know.....stuff like that instead of pouting after blowing out the giants but had a big zero on the stat sheets while your teammates feasted.....Then gloating after picking up 3 sacks against poor kitty cats.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
How do answer when someone asks you a question about yourself?
...........all I'm saying is that i wish he'd be more of a team guy. Or at least act like it. I like the player and I'm glad he plays for my team.

We all heard the rumors on why the commanders got rid of chase young (only about promoting his brand/ going off script to make splash plays), I just hope Micah doesn't start to breed that kind of culture in the locker room......that's all

erod

Reaction score
Dude probably knows his exact stats from every game since Pop Warner.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'd like him you say "we" have bigger goals and "we" gonna split that turkey leg and "my team mates" are playing so well they occupy blocks that allow me to make plays.....

you know.....stuff like that instead of pouting after blowing out the giants but had a big zero on the stat sheets while your teammates feasted.....Then gloating after picking up 3 sacks against poor kitty cats.
You have some sort of agenda here that has little to do with Parsons. Where is the evidence of him “pouting”? Where is the “gloating”?

You appear to be one of those folks who believe that athletes should be seen and not heard.

That’s not the world we live in. You might want to find a Time Machine and go back to the 50s