Twitter: Micah buying gas for the fans

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Like feeding stray cats.

Pablo Ecsobar was well known for giving tons of cash to the poor. Those people became so jaded because of his generosity they totally ignored the fact that he was responsible for the murder of thousands upon thousands of people (police, judges, politicians, civilians, etc). He was thought of as a Saint by some, which I guess might be correct considering how many people he sent straight to heaven.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I suppose its good you aren't the ruler of the universe - it would only be populated with people who agreed with your opinions. The rest would be exterminated. You would be really bored on your planet - it would be just you and maybe 3 or 4 other people.

Look, Squidward, tha is a good premise for a dystopian novel.
In tha novel, we could be two of the 4 people, plus a mod to keep it genteel and a photographer to record me whimsical poses.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Look, Squidward, tha is a good premise for a dystopian novel.
In tha novel, we could be two of the 4 people, plus a mod to keep it genteel and a photographer to record me whimsical poses.

200.gif

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Bull. The female Administrator investigated for months all correspondence and determined I had not done anything wrong. If anything, it was you Romoholics who were abusing website rights and using it to bully, threaten and intimidate. She said that specifically, and so many of you went ape-**** like the same little bullish crybabies you still are today.

You are a bad man!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
agree. Its awful and all we keep hearing , is how great the economy(which is a blatant lie) is blah blah blah by a certain someone, while we suffer and can barely get by. Micah understands the fans and what the truth is. I admire the kid.
My respect for him grows.
It is one thing to be great on the field.
Really special to be great off it!
That's why Roger Staubach will always be my favorite!!!