Twitter: Micah buying gas for the fans

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pablo Ecsobar was well known for giving tons of cash to the poor. Those people became so jaded because of his generosity they totally ignored the fact that he was responsible for the murder of thousands upon thousands of people (police, judges, politicians, civilians, etc). He was thought of as a Saint by some, which I guess might be correct considering how many people he sent straight to heaven.
Well, give us some money and maybe we'll for give your haterism

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I don’t drive a lot anymore. Just for places I need to go 2 to 3 times a week, sometimes once. Sometimes 4 times a week. Or at times just to get out of the house, or have something different to do. Last time I bought gas I think it was just over $3 a gallon.
As a few places are within walking distance anyway.

I do plan to take a road trip for a week here soon though. But want to do it before football starts.

I have a 22 gallon tank, and fill up every 2 months or so. But I have to use the premium 93 octane.
I have a Frontier and a CRV filled them up in early may Still over half full on both of them use gas additives to keep it from separating The new gas is not very stable

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I remember getting benched for saying such and such player needs to shut his mouth. Someone complained that I was telling them to shut up when I was clearly making the comment about a player.
Lol, yeah - been there. It can get weird.

Nope, not mad at all. It's ancient history. I don't even know how long it has been since the place closed. 2016?
Has to be close.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Bull. The female Administrator investigated for months all correspondence and determined I had not done anything wrong. If anything, it was you Romoholics who were abusing website rights and using it to bully, threaten and intimidate. She said that specifically, and so many of you went ape-**** like the same little bullish crybabies you still are today.

So, whatever happened to that place? I used to post over there during the offseason about the draft. But I noticed at some point it's not longer there. Just curious as to why.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So, whatever happened to that place? I used to post over there during the offseason about the draft. But I noticed at some point it's not longer there. Just curious as to why.

We were never given a reason why - one day it was up and running. The next it was gone with no explanation. But it was clear something strange was going on. The board software was acting really wonky for a time that required you to fiddle with browser settings just to even post. There didn't seem to be any interest in correcting the issues, so you had to wonder if something was up.

This female administrator appeared out of nowhere and quickly started turning the place upside down. No one knew exactly who this person was. I don't think the mods even knew for certain. Maybe it was Charlotte Jones putting an end to all the criticism being thrown at her daddy. Jerry was absolutely roasted and the people in power may have just had enough and ended the site. Jerry has never liked anyone taking bad about him. Just ask people at The Ticket 1310 radio.

We have a couple members here who were mods who might be able to shed more light on the situation than me. I was just a peon.