Micah Has The Flu

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm told he doesn't get enough sacks anyways. Be interesting to see what the defense looks like without him for a whole game. Maybe some of these people would start to see how he impacts every level of the defense in a positive way.

Hardline

Reaction score
“Probably the most difficult thing I've ever done,” Jordan said afterward. “I almost played myself into passing out just to win a basketball game.” Not just any game, though — a Finals game.

Said Bulls coach Phil Jackson: “This was a heroic effort, one to add to the collection of efforts that make up his legend.”

hi-res-884782b37ec25d692eb3f1c51e62bf1b_crop_exact.jpg

Just saying....
Dirk Nowitzki played in the 2011 Finals with the flu.

slick325

Reaction score
Time for him to have a Michael Jordan flu game. Put forth an iconic effort and have a big game in a big game.

Creeper

Reaction score
Flu as in Influenza or flu as in stomach bug? One will knock the crap out of you for a week. Then other will incapacitate you for a day or two. I cannot imagine any human playing football with either version.

GORICO

Reaction score
Not a good time for him to have the flu. He really needs to show up big in this game. The last time I had the flu I couldn’t even get out of bed. Don’t know how anyone could play a football game with it but he’s a tough paid professional.
“Probably the most difficult thing I've ever done,” Jordan said afterward. “I almost played myself into passing out just to win a basketball game.” Not just any game, though — a Finals game.

Said Bulls coach Phil Jackson: “This was a heroic effort, one to add to the collection of efforts that make up his legend.”

hi-res-884782b37ec25d692eb3f1c51e62bf1b_crop_exact.jpg

Just saying....
thinking same thing Michael Jordan had flu and kicked serious butt