Micah Has The Flu

Carson

Reaction score
Yeah, after they got blown out, it's really bouncing their way alright....please , just stop.
I meant this week.

-Big Mike has surgery, Shaq signs with Philly, 3 starters return for them including Goedart, a ref crew they have never lost with etc.

We win. But just saying a lot of going their way

sacase

Reaction score
This is the third time he's been sick with the flu this season. That's really odd.

quickccc

Reaction score
Very likely IV injection before & halftime, plenty of Gatorade,.. and he'll need to be spelled and relieved MUCH MORE
in this game.

Expect to see a lot great deal more of Sam Williams than usual, .and no question,. we'll need Fowler and Armstrong (whose had a relatively quieter year vs '22 performance)

quickccc

Reaction score
This is the third time he's been sick with the flu this season. That's really odd.
Interesting,... I've not heard that before - sick with the Flu many times..

I think there was a time he got upset stomach sick off C-4 Energy .. which he's said will never take again
before a game. But that time was not Flu- related.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I grew up in the rio grande valley... back when I was a kid my grandma would take us to mexico for these shots anytime I was sick. Literally just jabbed my *** and about an hour later I felt normal again. Anyways, I hope Micah gets one of those mexican flu shots.

Eddie

Reaction score
Not a good time for him to have the flu. He really needs to show up big in this game. The last time I had the flu I couldn’t even get out of bed. Don’t know how anyone could play a football game with it but he’s a tough paid professional.
I agree. Fugget about playing football, I could barely walk. :(

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree. Fugget about playing football, I could barely walk. :(
I lost 11 pounds the last time I had the flu and had no appetite for 10 days. The prior time I had the flu wasn’t nearly as bad. There’s different severities of it.

Pokefan1

Reaction score
Meanwhile, this guy has been seen near Micah's house spraying something yesterday.

17016633221519.jpg
Big Dum…. I mean Don…

Praxit

Reaction score
..pay me $$$$$, I'll play in my underwear , with fever and the runs. :p

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I dont want any excuses, D better play a much better game than the hawks game and offense better prepared to take on the 32nd rated D With full force.