Micah in top pass rushers not getting calls

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Fans like offense, but fans like refs to call an even game with no "nudging" for ratings a lot more. Having closer games is not worth the game's integrity. Bending the rules for this is the start of the slipper slope to scripted games.

817Gill

Reaction score
Just messing with him but funny that he said all that with that hoodie on lol

In all seriousness I hope this nudges the refs to make a call or two now that the spotlight is on it. Working the refs a bit.

CWR

Reaction score
Fans like offense, but fans like refs to call an even game with no "nudging" for ratings a lot more. Having closer games is not worth the game's integrity. Bending the rules for this is the start of the slipper slope to scripted games.
It's absolutely possible for them to manipulate outcomes with this type of officiating.

It's ridiculous for them to miss so many holds. So who decides when they call one? BS.

That's not a "conspiracy theory." It's common sense and not walking through life with your eyes closed pretending the world is just.

CWR

Reaction score
Now to get them to watch the game with a rulebook in hand. Asking too much, I know.
You can't blame them all on swim moves. Sometimes it's tickytach sometimes it's obvious and missed. All I ask for is consistency. It's not that high a bar. Call them all the same or get another side job.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You can't blame them all on swim moves. Sometimes it's tickytach sometimes it's obvious and missed. All I ask for is consistency. It's not that high a bar. Call them all the same or get another side job.
Those would be "rip moves." The times I see Micah get calls is when he doesn't use those. There are other exceptions folks don't know about as they watch. They do miss some but that's the same all around. 7 people can't watch 11 matchups while looking for all they have to look for.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The shirt he is wearing...
and he comes out complaining about his game?

Cool, then stop talking! Or get a new shirt that makes sense. Stop complaining about where you are.

Unplug your router. Get ready to kick some butt, so stop it, fool!

Shut up like your shirt.

CWR

Reaction score
Those would be "rip moves." The times I see Micah get calls is when he doesn't use those. There are other exceptions folks don't know about as they watch. They do miss some but that's the same all around. 7 people can't watch 11 matchups while looking for all they have to look for.
Yes rip, my apology. Then get another official or perhaps watch the most explosive defensive player in the league, ESPECIALLY after he's told you about it time and again.

If there are other exceptions I'd love to be educated.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
The shirt he is wearing...
and he comes out complaining about his game?

Cool, then stop talking! Or get a new shirt that makes sense. Stop complaining about where you are.

Unplug your router. Get ready to kick some butt, so stop it, fool!

Shut up like your shirt.
He said all top pass rushers not getting the calls. I swear yall remedial