Micah in top pass rushers not getting calls

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Fans like offense, but fans like refs to call an even game with no "nudging" for ratings a lot more. Having closer games is not worth the game's integrity. Bending the rules for this is the start of the slipper slope to scripted games.
Honestly, I've always liked great defense. The NFL was more entertaining to me when the defenses were allowed to play without so many flags being thrown. And the same goes for offenses being flagged all the time. It's gotten so complicated that that you question every flag being thrown.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It isnt the refs, it is their bosses the nfl owners, goodell, and the vegas money people.
It is a great setup and it works ! has for years, they can manipulate outcomes and the dumb fans just blame the refs, no one says a word about the owners
or vegas money.
That is part of the refs job, to take the heat, knowing he wont lose his job. All in all it is a scam on fans and gamblers.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Its the inconsistency that is so obvious
That is a mark of a bad system in place
both personnel and so called oversight
Though some of the rules are so complicated as to be wide open to that
frankly they need to burn it down and start over.
Get younger and more athletic refs; simplify the rules; and come down hard on any official that screws up too often
As regards getting people:
For one make it a full time job. IF the coaches and players are full time then the refs should be as well
make it a challenge:
"This is the toughest job in sports. are you good enough to do it?"
lol the owners and vegas like it the way it is ! why would they change it??
jerry just admitted he accepts it and likes it, jerry likes the $ way more than he wants the games called properly.
the more $ vegas makes, the more the owners make.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Fans like offense, but fans like refs to call an even game with no "nudging" for ratings a lot more. Having closer games is not worth the game's integrity. Bending the rules for this is the start of the slipper slope to scripted games.
they may be scripted partially right now or for awhile. This whole season I feel like I am watching scripted games . It has been awful.

1942willys

Reaction score
they may be scripted partially right now or for awhile. This whole season I feel like I am watching scripted games . It has been awful.
the only real argument I have against it being scripted is that this bunch is simply not smart enough to do it

1942willys

Reaction score
lol the owners and vegas like it the way it is ! why would they change it??
jerry just admitted he accepts it and likes it, jerry likes the $ way more than he wants the games called properly.
the more $ vegas makes, the more the owners make.
Yeah. But then they should be straight up about it
"This is all about how much money we make. Nothing else matters."

Proof

Reaction score
Micah shirt with the words " In Silence" is quite the ironic thing......he doesn't know the meaning of the word silence.

TJ Watt does though. He does his speaking on the field
unless this is sarcasm within sarcasm trolling, you know that he's responding to tj watts comments, right?

-edit- nvm saw someone already addressed it.