Micah is the president of B/R Gridiron

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The young man is profiting off his fame. Nothing wrong with that unless it ever becomes a detriment to the career that generated his fame in the first place.

Praxit

Reaction score
...its the business side of NFL. They want $$$$, Micah is perfect dummie to fit the bill.

Pump the stats, pump the logo, pump whatever. Then, when hit the early exit sign.

He'll be no-where to be found.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Players all the time jump in businesses outside of football during their career.

They typically become restaurant/bar/club owners. They're the face of these businesses that fall more on the entertainment side that at first glance doesn't interfere with their playing career.

This isn't much different than that.

I don't really see him sitting in an office from 9-5 coming up with strategies to grow the business.

That said, I don't mind players being able to walk and chew gum.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As much as Romo's golfing bothered you.

Which must be a lot since you're still talking about it and he's not been in the NFL for like 8 years now.
I verbatim said I had no issue with it lol. I believe guys should do what they want in their spare time. You seem to think you are their master and you own them and you just don’t….

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I verbatim said I had no issue with it lol. I believe guys should do what they want in their spare time. You seem to think you are their master and you own them and you just don’t….
WINNERS can do what they want.

You might think the "brand" stuff is cool, but I think it's a distraction.

I'm glad the media (the opinions that Micah actually see) think more like me and less like you.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It’s the culture that is built it Dallas. I mean cool good for him, but don’t get upset when fans start to wonder if winning is truly important to him. When it comes time for his extension I’m not allergic to seeing what the trade market will bring to load up on more young talent.

Also, as others have pointed out he likes to just rush the passer, how’s he going to handle playing off the ball as LB? Are we going to see the effort? There were times even in the GB game it looked like he didn’t care and looked disinterested.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
WINNERS can do what they want.

You might think the "brand" stuff is cool, but I think it's a distraction.

I'm glad the media (the opinions that Micah actually see) think more like me and less like you.
The media? That’s an odd place to want to be…to think like the media. These guys have lives. Are you at your job 24 hours out of the day or do you have an actual life?

Winners can do what they want….says who lol?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I can't say I'm thrilled by this sideshow Micah is getting into, but here's hoping it won't mess up his image! :huh:

Last edited: