Micah is the president of B/R Gridiron

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Is he really running on fumes by week 12 though? His pressure rates, hits on the QB, hurries, and even sack numbers are pretty consistent throughout the year. The only exceptions are the blowout games early in the year when opposing teams were forced to pass the ball 90% of the time in the 2nd half. I think the bigger issue is that he's an undersized DE who is elite against the pass, but needs to move off the ball on run downs.
Move away off the ball like so far as past the locker room

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The media? That’s an odd place to want to be…to think like the media. These guys have lives. Are you at your job 24 hours out of the day or do you have an actual life?

Winners can do what they want….says who lol?
Winners can go on TV and say "can Dak finally get it done?" and the crowds only responds is to burst out in laughter's.

Winners run things.

People listen when winners speak.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Is he really running on fumes by week 12 though? His pressure rates, hits on the QB, hurries, and even sack numbers are pretty consistent throughout the year. The only exceptions are the blowout games early in the year when opposing teams were forced to pass the ball 90% of the time in the 2nd half. I think the bigger issue is that he's an undersized DE who is elite against the pass, but needs to move off the ball on run downs.
As the season goes on he does not appear to get home as consistently. If Dallas played a 3-4 he would be that D-Ware player usually rushing but usually 1 on 1. At least up to this point they move him all over the DL so he is seeing a lot more double teams being in the interior since really there is no one off the edge that really garners special attention every down.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Where is the user who was defending this guy? Lol, everything but football…

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Good for him. After watching him get dog walked by Green Bay I am glad he has found something to do easier than playoff football.

shabazz

Reaction score
Where is the user who was defending this guy? Lol, everything but football…
Do people think he doesn’t focus on football?
Like I've stated before, I wouldn't care what the hell he does with his time IF he didn't go AWOL the 2nd half of the seasons AND in big games.

What he's lacking is self awareness in not realizing that the public sees this as a negative thing when he's failing to get it done on the field in the moments that I just mentioned.

If Micah continues to fade every season and against stiff competition even under Zimmer, the FO better think hard before making him the highest paid at his position.