Micah: It wasn't scheme, it was the players

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Micah Parsons: “To me, it had nothing to do with the scheme. I thought (Mike Zimmer) called a pretty good game. … At the end of the day, I just believe we got outplayed. Whoever played on that field, everyone didn’t play to 100%. That’s just me being accountable and saying the truth. We all got to play better.”

bewp7

Reaction score
yea because the whole culture of this team is garbge and soft

i do not understand how u have a head coach who team did not show up at all for a playoff game and say this is the guy who can lead us

and the same thing happen again today

i know jerry is a stupid moron but still

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I can't stand this guy. I wish he would **** and play. Get off social media, stop your podcasting. I'm sure the cowboys will make him the #1 paid defensive player in the NFL though.

LysleE

Reaction score
yea because the whole culture of this team is garbge and soft

i do not understand how u have a head coach who team did not show up at all for a playoff game and say this is the guy who can lead us

and the same thing happen again today

i know jerry is a stupid moron but still
Jerry is going to tell his team how proud he was of them scoring 19 points in the face of adversity and continuing to fight and play hard…and they will get them next time.

glimmerman

Reaction score

Yeah how many plays did you watch go past you. You played the qb and not the ball. The first quarter the refs helped quite a bit. But he was getting to the ball. Then he just kept going after the qb. It’s the assignments. When your going after the qb on run plays then your playing with 10 guys on the field.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
Is Micah admitting that he totally sucks and not worthy of a new contract? Trade him now and get a thousand draft picks while you still can....

superonyx

Reaction score
I can't stand this guy. I wish he would **** and play. Get off social media, stop your podcasting. I'm sure the cowboys will make him the #1 paid defensive player in the NFL though.
Didn't he say this to a reporter in the locker room after the loss?
They have to speak to the media. It's a part of the NFL. But hey vent the way you need to. Better than kicking your dog.